MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Ordered June 11th first package was seized
Reship was given on the 29th
Tracking had not updated nearly the entire length of the delivery (july 2nd-10th). It said it was in Mumbai and then bam it was in my states annex next day.
Pack arrived 7/12 no issues other than what was stated
Will order again
Glad you posted I’m going through the same exact thing
Seized, reship, no update at all for 5 days

Did you order anything controlled? Or was all non controlled?

June was a "special intensity" month.

Controlled anything ofc would be seized, but so would any prescription med.

It's really all about whether your package is chosen in advance (by the electronic data sent to CBP before it even departs for the US), actually diverted by USPS to customs if requested(often not) ; and then actually inspected by customs or just passed through (they're underfunded and understaffed)...some pallets get a dog sniff for the hardcore stuff and given the clear otherwise.

Meanwhile in some countries a single untaxed cigarette won't get through.

Good reading if you have some time in the bathroom....

Still, sooner or later they'll fix all this and things will get much harder to get through, so keep that in mind and stock up on essentials just in case. Most meds last for many years beyond expiration.

Been kinda holding off on ordering from here for a minute with all the packs getting seized and the before that shipping had been kinda slow.. just made an order so we shall see how the cards fall! Trying to to good for at least the next 5 years on everything due to all the chatter and not the political environment is about to get nasty.. everyone had better plan ahead!

Been kinda holding off on ordering from here for a minute with all the packs getting seized and the before that shipping had been kinda slow.. just made an order so we shall see how the cards fall! Trying to to good for at least the next 5 years on everything due to all the chatter and not the political environment is about to get nasty.. everyone had better plan ahead!

Things seem to have returned to normal for now.

I had two packs go through no problem in June. Only third one had/having issues
PCT24x7 was very fast to reship also
Yeah I’m trying to stock up on ancillaries too
I think you will be fine

Glad you posted I’m going through the same exact thing
Seized, reship, no update at all for 5 days
Yeah I mean I never spend more than I’m willing to lose. Some people buy in bulk but depending on the source that would be awfully nerve racking for me. That being said, this is one source I wouldn’t worry much about no matter how much I spend. They will always get you your product.

You can always

Caution is a good practice with any unfamiliar substance. You'll find Moda (and Armoda) to be a gentle mistress. Even in comparison to coffee.

With regular use and a stable dose, I've found, paradoxically, it induces an excellent sense of calm and well being while freeing your mind from brain fog.

EDS: Excessive daytime sleepiness.

View attachment 288907
Quick update (thought yo

How are you guys sending funds? I used coinbase wallet and although the funds show as sent on my end, they never received it. Thankfully they still sent the package (excellent customer service thank you) but next time I order, I would like to pay them.

How are you guys sending funds? I used coinbase wallet and although the funds show as sent on my end, they never received it. Thankfully they still sent the package (excellent customer service thank you) but next time I order, I would like to pay them.

It shows completed and they never received it? That's odd.

Just curious, to the guys getting their packages seized, are you getting letters or some sort of notification? I thought my package was seized, and there was no update for over a month, but that package later was delivered after my reship.

Just curious, to the guys getting their packages seized, are you getting letters or some sort of notification? I thought my package was seized, and there was no update for over a month, but that package later was delivered after my reship.

Yes, you get a "love letter" from CBP, along with an FDA flyer warning of the dangers of using medicine from shady foreign pharmacies.

I just met up with him at the wawa off central Florida parkway and slipped him $60 cash. Who uses coinbase? It's 2024 my guy. Just message him on Facebook and he'll meet up with you at a gas station of your choosing

All the orders paid got processed and I will be sharing the trackings today I will keep things running smoothly despite I’m on vacation:) , requested reships got processed too .

Hello sir , no worries shoot me an email with another address and I will get you second free Reship :) , it’s just bad luck I guess , just to notify everyone customs clearance rate is back to normal . It was just a short term strictness at Newyork airport which lasted a week . Now things are back on track with smooth customs clearance.
So.. interesting thing: Original shipment finally arrived ( after 55 days including 32 days in customs). shipping box looks opened ( cut with a knife) , but all products are inside. Replacement shipment however says " Held in Customs" Since June 28th. No idea whats going on. Either way, Thank you for being a stand up guy!

So.. interesting thing: Original shipment finally arrived ( after 55 days including 32 days in customs). shipping box looks opened ( cut with a knife) , but all products are inside. Replacement shipment however says " Held in Customs" Since June 28th. No idea whats going on. Either way, Thank you for being a stand up guy!
What was in your shipment? And what country? Any controlled substances? A big order?

Had half my order come in last week. Looks like the other half is stuck here. Idk if it’s customs or just sitting though

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpeg
    IMG_0627.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 2