MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

8 days to USA, 9 days to my house. My man is killing it every time. Pct24x7 knows what he's doing.

Also I bought some moda to try it pre workout. What dosage would everyone suggest I take? I take caffeine pills only for pre workout currently 300mg. I don't have any other experience with stimulants

I just took 50mg to gauge it. That'll probably do nothing right?

I might need the forum moda expert for this one @Ghoul

As a new user I wouldn't say "no" effect, but Moda is already feels deceptively "subtle", even compared to caffeine.

100mg before 8AM.

200mg is "normal" adult dose. Max is 400mg. (not because it's "dangerous", but typically there's no further benefit and just more side effects),

By the way, conventional stimulants like caffeine work in a completely. different way to a cognitive enhancer like Moda, so you can use both simultaneously. I still drink plenty of coffee.

8 days to USA, 9 days to my house. My man is killing it every time. Pct24x7 knows what he's doing.

Also I bought some moda to try it pre workout. What dosage would everyone suggest I take? I take caffeine pills only for pre workout currently 300mg. I don't have any other experience with stimulants

I tend to have high tolerance to things. I take 200-400 mg a day. And like @Ghoul Said with the half life take early.

You are going to be undewhelmed, it is not what you think.

If you ever have taken brokaid or ECA stack, that is much stronger. As moda doesnt to anything except more focus. But not in an energy way. More like i have to do the same task all day without eating, kind of way, but not energizing.

You are going to be undewhelmed, it is not what you think
I don't have very high expectations lol. I don't enjoy stimulant effects anyway, i don't even drink coffee.. I just want a cleaner feeling pre workout than caffeine pills.. As most would agree caffeine is a dirty feeling drug when you take a lot at once.

I don't have very high expectations lol. I don't enjoy stimulant effects anyway, i don't even drink coffee.. I just want a cleaner feeling pre workout than caffeine pills.. As most would agree caffeine is a dirty feeling drug when you take a lot at once.

If you made caffeine last all day, removed the jitters and other side effects, got rid to the terminal tolerance that makes regular caffeine use eventually ineffective, turned up the volume for reason and down on emotion, that's what you've got in large part.

If you made caffeine last all day, removed the jitters and other side effects, got rid to the terminal tolerance that makes regular caffeine use eventually ineffective, turned up the volume for reason and down on emotion, that's what you've got in large part.
Good explanation. Ty

@Ghoul @dirthand

I've been experimenting with modafinil and armodafinil lately. I find modafinil alone works for about 4 hours and then I crash. I found that when I need it I take 125 or 150 of armodafinil in the am then I quarter a modafinil 200 pill and take one or two quarters as needing. Seems to give me the most consistent effect. Sometimes I just take the armadafinil though if it's not going to be a really long day.

Ideally I would just be able to sleep as much as I want and need to every night, but unfortunately it's just not possible at this point in my life.

@Ghoul @dirthand

I've been experimenting with modafinil and armodafinil lately. I find modafinil alone works for about 4 hours and then I crash. I found that when I need it I take 125 or 150 of armodafinil in the am then I quarter a modafinil 200 pill and take one or two quarters as needing. Seems to give me the most consistent effect. Sometimes I just take the armadafinil though if it's not going to be a really long day.

Ideally I would just be able to sleep as much as I want and need to every night, but unfortunately it's just not possible at this point in my life.

I had been doing that as well, as that worked with adderall and caffeine for me, but I noticed if I took more later in the day, my quality of sleep diminished.

I came across some info that demonstrated duration was largely determined by dose. The prescribing guidelines recommend larger doses, not split doses for extended duration.

The reason is Modafinil / Armodafinil duration is determined by rate of clearance, which there's a limited capacity for. (as a side note, the elderly need lower and lower doses for the same effect and duration because they clear it increasingly slowly).

So I just started taking larger doses first thing in the morning, and sure enough, while the peak was a bit higher, after leveling off the effects lasted significantly longer and my sleep quality returned.

@Ghoul @dirthand

I have some of the ones that have both in 1 pill. I like them

I have some of the ones that have both in 1 pill. I like them
I want to get this Modafinil for someone who always feels very tired but is also on BP meds. Maybe it will help her a bit, every now and again.

Have you and @Ghoul (or anyone else that reads this) used both pct24×7 and pct.zone? If so, have you found them to be both ok?
I know pct247 is good, however, I don't know about the other one.

I want to get this Modafinil for someone who always feels very tired but is also on BP meds. Maybe it will help her a bit, every now and again.

Have you and @Ghoul (or anyone else that reads this) used both pct24×7 and pct.zone? If so, have you found them to be both ok?
They are coming from the same place just different vendors. This vendor has very good customer service and is active on the forum often, so I feel most comfortable using them.

This one is the only one I've used

PCT.Zone has many more reported issues, and ironically, charges more.

I recommend getting your friend the Artvigil 50 tablets, so she can try a small dose first, and can increase, up to 5 tablets (250mg) per FDA dosage guidelines. Remember, all at once, early. I often take it upon waking, go back to sleep and get up a bit later full of energy. Buy in increments of 10 strips, so you get them in the manufacturers box.

It's extremely safe. Doesn't affect my high blood pressure at all. Certainly no more than a cup of tea or coffee.

Thanks. I never seen this in past, only Jamaica. Or I never paid attention. Thanks

The whole system seems to be changing, it is new.

Also, "Held in Customs" now appears exactly 24 hours after "Inbound into customs" for every package, it doesn't indicate anything unusual.

PCT.Zone has many more reported issues, and ironically, charges more.

I recommend getting your friend the Artvigil 50 tablets, so she can try a small dose first, and can increase, up to 5 tablets (250mg) per FDA dosage guidelines. Remember, all at once, early. I often take it upon waking, go back to sleep and get up a bit later full of energy. Buy in increments of 10 strips, so you get them in the manufacturers box.

It's extremely safe. Doesn't affect my high blood pressure at all. Certainly no more than a cup of tea or coffee.
Awesome. Thanks ever so much!

Had half my order come in last week. Looks like the other half is stuck here. Idk if it’s customs or just sitting though

@Ghoul you seem to be the resident tracking number expert. What do you think this means?

Edit: there’s a picture with that original post that didn’t come through with the quote

@Ghoul you seem to be the resident tracking number expert. What do you think this means?

Edit: there’s a picture with that original post that didn’t come through with the quote

What are you getting when you run the tracking # through USPS instead of parcelapp?

In theory it means it's in the US, but nothing indicates it's in USPS hands yet, and def not customs.