MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

8 days to USA, 9 days to my house. My man is killing it every time. Pct24x7 knows what he's doing.

Also I bought some moda to try it pre workout. What dosage would everyone suggest I take? I take caffeine pills only for pre workout currently 300mg. I don't have any other experience with stimulants

I just took 50mg to gauge it. That'll probably do nothing right?

I might need the forum moda expert for this one @Ghoul

As a new user I wouldn't say "no" effect, but Moda is already feels deceptively "subtle", even compared to caffeine.

100mg before 8AM.

200mg is "normal" adult dose. Max is 400mg. (not because it's "dangerous", but typically there's no further benefit and just more side effects),

By the way, conventional stimulants like caffeine work in a completely. different way to a cognitive enhancer like Moda, so you can use both simultaneously. I still drink plenty of coffee.

8 days to USA, 9 days to my house. My man is killing it every time. Pct24x7 knows what he's doing.

Also I bought some moda to try it pre workout. What dosage would everyone suggest I take? I take caffeine pills only for pre workout currently 300mg. I don't have any other experience with stimulants

I tend to have high tolerance to things. I take 200-400 mg a day. And like @Ghoul Said with the half life take early.

You are going to be undewhelmed, it is not what you think.

If you ever have taken brokaid or ECA stack, that is much stronger. As moda doesnt to anything except more focus. But not in an energy way. More like i have to do the same task all day without eating, kind of way, but not energizing.

You are going to be undewhelmed, it is not what you think
I don't have very high expectations lol. I don't enjoy stimulant effects anyway, i don't even drink coffee.. I just want a cleaner feeling pre workout than caffeine pills.. As most would agree caffeine is a dirty feeling drug when you take a lot at once.

I don't have very high expectations lol. I don't enjoy stimulant effects anyway, i don't even drink coffee.. I just want a cleaner feeling pre workout than caffeine pills.. As most would agree caffeine is a dirty feeling drug when you take a lot at once.

If you made caffeine last all day, removed the jitters and other side effects, got rid to the terminal tolerance that makes regular caffeine use eventually ineffective, turned up the volume for reason and down on emotion, that's what you've got in large part.

Sponsors

Latest posts