MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hello everyone,

We are going to reform our shipping methods to tackle the USA customs as we value your hard earned money and time invested in us . Any order that’s 1-1000 tablets will be sent in one package and order above 1000 tablets will be divided (depends on ordered items ) as per our shipper’s experience and current ongoing situation with USA customs .

We will share the info about numbers of packages at the time of quote sharing for your order including shipping cost . You may opt for sending all stuff in one package too but it may increase the risk too .

Email - Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Any news about the eu shipping your promised months ago?

Any news about the eu shipping your promised months ago?
Since my EU guy changed his words on the amount he agreed upon I had to leave him , however I can successfully get the meds to EU via UK without hassle , if EU customers can accept that I can move stock of PCT , Harm reduction & lot more to UK . But the prices and shipping cost will vary as compared to Indian shop prices.

Since my EU guy changed his words on the amount he agreed upon I had to leave him , however I can successfully get the meds to EU via UK without hassle , if EU customers can accept that I can move stock of PCT , Harm reduction & lot more to UK . But the prices and shipping cost will vary as compared to Indian shop prices.
So can we order directly from india. Then you ship the order first to uk then to eu?
Shipping cost wouldn’t matter.

The price doesnt matter, what matters to me is the huge products range i can order from. Usually eu warehouses have only a few things.