MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Some packages updated and now departed from queens Newyork usps after 7-8 no with no updates past jamaica usps facility .
Still no update. Maybe it will update in the next few days? Is “in transit to next facility” for a while with no update after “arrived at Jamaica” standard recently or is that indication of seizure?

Still no update. Maybe it will update in the next few days? Is “in transit to next facility” for a while with no update after “arrived at Jamaica” standard recently or is that indication of seizure?
Hello sir , it may or may not move , newyork customs is been doing their work like a bloodhound from last week of June to July . All the Indian export pharmacies who I know had same issues within that period of time . But we do have free reship policy . If package doesn’t move/update for 10-12 days after entering customs . We will do reship .

It’s pretty normal customs does up their game for 3-4 times a year and gets back to normal .

I know the wait sucks bro trust me. I just went through the same thing with another known sponsor. But hopefully this helps you feel a tad better. At least your not gonna hear an excuse from 24/7 . They are as stand up as it gets and if something did get seized or go wrong etc. trust me they will make it right asap bro. I’ve used no one but 24/7 for the majority of my meds and specifically orals wise and I’ve never had a single issue and or attitude like some place give you. They’re patient AF and work with you to fix any issue . I believe my most recent order I made has to be close to 10 now within a year and half

I know the wait sucks bro trust me. I just went through the same thing with another known sponsor. But hopefully this helps you feel a tad better. At least your not gonna hear an excuse from 24/7 . They are as stand up as it gets and if something did get seized or go wrong etc. trust me they will make it right asap bro. I’ve used no one but 24/7 for the majority of my meds and specifically orals wise and I’ve never had a single issue and or attitude like some place give you. They’re patient AF and work with you to fix any issue . I believe my most recent order I made has to be close to 10 now within a year and half
I agree with you. This is the only vendor I feel very confident in my transactions with. The communication is 10/10, and that helps people feel more confident in their transactions imo. When a vendor takes days to reply, I usually go elsewhere instead of continuing with the transaction.

I know the wait sucks bro trust me. I just went through the same thing with another known sponsor. But hopefully this helps you feel a tad better. At least you’re not gonna hear an excuse from 24/7 . They are as stand up as it gets and if something did get seized or go wrong etc. trust me they will make it right asap bro. I’ve used no one but 24/7 for the majority of my meds and specifically orals wise and I’ve never had a single issue and or attitude like some place give you. They’re patient AF and work with you to fix any issue . I believe my most recent order I made has to be close to 10 now within a year and half

Appreciate it - all my other orders with PCT have been on point. In case of seizure, is there going to be an issue reshipping to the same address? Has anyone else done this? Do they escalate the issue if they catch more then a couple packs with controlled?

Hello everyone, I just need a little help .

Customers who have received packages very recently within last 1-7 days , were there any signs that customs opened your packages ? Or written on packages by marker / pen / sticker apart from shipping label . Let me know .

Email us for the product catalogue/ pricelist
Email - shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Customers who have received packages very recently within last 1-7 days , were there any signs that customs opened your packages ? Or written on packages by marker / pen / sticker apart from shipping label . Let me know .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
My first package was 100% sealed, no unusual markings.

My address was circled, that was the only pen marks on it.

I had one like 2 years ago

In customs for a day

My second package does say Held in Customs, which I didnt have on the first one. Bad sign?

It's a change of the way USPS reports status that nearly everyone gets now. It'll repeat every 24 hours until it moves on. So no, doesn't mean anything special.

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Yep. that. Customs held package for 3-4 weeks and eventually let it go, but box was clearly opened, cut with knife. No missing products. Controlled + Prescription items.