MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I suspect like with most jobs, customs workers do the bare minimum. The workers don’t really care about the drugs because they see it so often it’s normalized.

They let stuff through eventually(hopefully), but packages take a long time to pass because they have a quota of how many they will check per day. Otherwise the system will just sent them more packages, and it becomes never ending. If they do less, the system will see that they are full and won’t send more packages to check.

That being said, it is really bad when so many packages are stuck, I suspect the algorithm caught onto some kind of pattern PCT24x7 is exhibiting.
At first I thought same that USA customs must be tracking or identifying the pattern or the way we ship but when I talked with other people their packages were getting seized too . all PCT pharmacies were affected from this but things are seeming getting better now as per recent clearance rate of packages .

However from tomorrow I’m changing the way/pattern to see if it makes any difference in near future .

They must be loosening up now. Ordered on 7/22. Package was in and out of customs on 7/31 and is out for delivery today I’m east coast mid Atlantic. Not a huge package. Around 30 strips with some controlled items.