MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

If the wrong people seen that letter with my name on it would be bad for me. It would lead them to dig. I have search waivers, random home visits, check ins. If I am caught with anything I am not suppose to have especially controled substances I would do a minimum of 4 years.( the remainder of my original time). So no nothing will really come about the letter.. however it would not be smart for me to keep it in my possession. Much kess frame it and hang it on my wall. know what I mean dawg!
Maybe you should stick to creatine

If the wrong people seen that letter with my name on it would be bad for me. It would lead them to dig. I have search waivers, random home visits, check ins. If I am caught with anything I am not suppose to have especially controled substances I would do a minimum of 4 years.( the remainder of my original time). So no nothing will really come about the letter.. however it would not be smart for me to keep it in my possession. Much kess frame it and hang it on my wall. know what I mean dawg!
So why are you leaving a trail of crumbs leading back to you? You dopers make bodybuilders look bad.
You people need to stop using this as a way to fit in.
You have a good job and were given a second chance at a free life. Why the fuck would you comprise that over validation from people who don't know you? You should consider not putting anything in writing that could be read back to you in court. Pretty sure you're aware of that

So why are you leaving a trail of crumbs leading back to you? You dopers make bodybuilders look bad.
You have a good job and were given a second chance at a free life. Why the fuck would you comprise that over validation from people who don't know you? You should consider not putting anything in writing that could be read back to you in court. Pretty sure you're aware of that

Dopers? Steroids are Schedule III drugs, FAR more serious in the eyes of the law than the unscheduled prescription, and at worst, Sched IV meds from India pharma.

A good portion of meatheads are importing precursors and MANUFACTURING sched III drugs in their homes, potentially putting their entire families at risk, along with their jobs and freedom.

The cognitive dissonance from some BBs is unbelievable. You shoot up drugs to make yourself look better in the eyes of others, and harshly judge anyone else using substances to enhance their lives.

Tried to delete ite it but it was too late. I'm really not to worried homeboy. I appreciate the motivation!! On another note I need validation from no one. Don't blame me for the way you look... while you you act like your standing tall to look down on me.. you ain't no better than me.. Acting like someone. . Mr. I'm better than you...lol.. I'm making you look bad.. your pathetic.. and tou feel like I have some kind of need to fit in. Bother I've been standing out my whole life. Lol thinking that I feel the need to fit in with you? Homeboy do you need a friend?
Peace

Tbf, D's package was seized the same way other people's were, regardless of their personal background.
And, like Ghoul says, the anabolics you buy and use are considered as illegal as the drugs "dopers" use.
We don't know what the package contained, anyway, but just look at the vendor in question and it will give you a good idea, right?
You are buying from him too.
He gave feedback about it like everyone else.

Maybe you have an issue with @dirthand 's moving away from certain substances and now focussing on others.
But everybody is here for those, whether they make their own or they buy ready made, it doesn't matter.
Do you call everyone here a dopehead?

I honestly don't see his "need of validation".
He is using this forum just like everybody else does.
If he ends up in court, as you say, because of something he buys, they certainly won't need his posts on Meso for a successful prosecution.

My order has left customs and been in transit for 8 days. It usually takes 3 days after customs departure which is odd.
The eta is no longer available
Hello sir , please email me tracking number and mention your meso username in email sir . I will check and will do reship as per situation .

TD and the time to wait for a doctor these days is way longer then it takes to get the medicine needed here. Got a cream that got rid of this flaking skin. Took only 7ish days. Cost effective and worked perfectly.

Hello sir , please email me tracking number and mention your meso username in email sir . I will check and will do reship as per situation .
I appreciate your help as always. You would be sending a second reship which is incredibly generous, but I'm willing to wait a little longer. It's been over 47 days since the first order was stuck in customs with no update and the second one if both end up getting seized, I'll take the loss.
Again, I appreciate your help and service.