MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

My tracking last showed 'assigned to load plan' with the flight reference on 31st July and hasn't changed since. Poor pilots - that's one hell of a long flight :p

I'm in the U.K so I figured it may be due to issues India is facing with floods etc. Will hold on until next week to see if it changes status or if it gets delivered/love lettered.

It is normal, IME with US orders, to have stretches of time 1-2 weeks where tracking may not show updates. This has happened at every stage of the shipping process, and every time the order has arrived with no issues.

I don’t think cash app works in the UK. I’ll just have to get with the times and figure out this crypto shite
Yea crypto's not too bad you'll figure it out in an hour or so. Some coins are better than others in terms of security and anonymity, so keep that in mind. Plenty of info here on meso about it.
It is normal, IME with US orders, to have stretches of time 1-2 weeks where tracking may not show updates. This has happened at every stage of the shipping process, and every time the order has arrived with no issues.
Yes this has been my experience (US) as well. Almost every time, although I've had 1or2 packs arrive within 10days the norm for me is 2-3weeks.