MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

My tracking last showed 'assigned to load plan' with the flight reference on 31st July and hasn't changed since. Poor pilots - that's one hell of a long flight :p

I'm in the U.K so I figured it may be due to issues India is facing with floods etc. Will hold on until next week to see if it changes status or if it gets delivered/love lettered.

It is normal, IME with US orders, to have stretches of time 1-2 weeks where tracking may not show updates. This has happened at every stage of the shipping process, and every time the order has arrived with no issues.

I don’t think cash app works in the UK. I’ll just have to get with the times and figure out this crypto shite
Yea crypto's not too bad you'll figure it out in an hour or so. Some coins are better than others in terms of security and anonymity, so keep that in mind. Plenty of info here on meso about it.
It is normal, IME with US orders, to have stretches of time 1-2 weeks where tracking may not show updates. This has happened at every stage of the shipping process, and every time the order has arrived with no issues.
Yes this has been my experience (US) as well. Almost every time, although I've had 1or2 packs arrive within 10days the norm for me is 2-3weeks.

@KeepOnRidin, @watchtymeflyyy
I wouldn't sweat it but packs might be a little late according to his last message on Monday.

Most of places in India and China are affected by floods and transport has been too slow in domestic transit , and nowadays usps is very weird sometimes it’s showing a certain location of package in USA then few hours later it’s “ label created not in system “ and next day out for delivery .

Hello everyone

As everyone is aware that USA customs is more tight right now from last 4-5 weeks and many customers / sellers have experienced it . Lately there has been lot of pressure from USA on India to stop the trafficking of illicit drugs . The Indian customs officials have increased their commission / Bribe to keep business running for Indian exporters , sadly I won’t be able to provide the extra 15% off to my meso family :-( , recent spike in seizures and other financial factors are impacting our business . Hope everyone can understand, still my pharmacy will be providing the best prices than all other sources on board .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

First pack landed in under 2 weeks, second one bounced around Europe for 12 days then finally made it here. I was sent the wrong product. Talked to pct he said “I can ship it in your next order or offer store credit”. Which is kinda fucking annoying considered I already paid for it but now I’ve gotta pay shipping AGAIN to get what I ordered. 5/10

First pack landed in under 2 weeks, second one bounced around Europe for 12 days then finally made it here. I was sent the wrong product. Talked to pct he said “I can ship it in your next order or offer store credit”. Which is kinda fucking annoying considered I already paid for it but now I’ve gotta pay shipping AGAIN to get what I ordered. 5/10

Bro I get it, but also consider how difficult it is to get any PCT into the EU.

Shipping is just a few bucks and prices are already cheap at PCT 24.

I have other $$$ orders from other suppliers that can't get through customs and now I have to battle the vendor to get my money or reship.

Hopefully whatever wrong stuff you got will be a useful free bonus.

I can ship it right away sir if you would like , pharmacist mistakenly sent 2 strips of one product wrong . I never ask my customers to pay shipping cost if they have received a wrong product mistakenly :)

I can ship it right away sir if you would like , pharmacist mistakenly sent 2 strips of one product wrong . I never ask my customers to pay shipping cost if they have received a wrong product mistakenly :)
It was 5 strips and wouldn’t be a big deal but that product was the only reason I order. But it’s no worries I’ll give it some time until customs chills out and place another order.

It was 5 strips and wouldn’t be a big deal but that product was the only reason I order. But it’s no worries I’ll give it some time until customs chills out and place another order.
No problem sir please shoot me an email with shipping address and I will ship it tomorrow morning :) ,

No problem sir please shoot me an email with shipping address and I will ship it tomorrow morning :) ,
It’s all good brother I’ll just wait till pay day and order some more stuff and take that one free. Just wanted to give some feedback it’s really not that big of a deal I was just tripping a little at first lol.

Bro I get it, but also consider how difficult it is to get any PCT into the EU.

Shipping is just a few bucks and prices are already cheap at PCT 24.

I have other $$$ orders from other suppliers that can't get through customs and now I have to battle the vendor to get my money or reship.

Hopefully whatever wrong stuff you got will be a useful free bonus.
Yeah I know I’m not tripping about it just wanted to give some feedback. Shit I remember back in 2015 waiting 2 months on a pharmacom order just to get a letter and a reship