MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

First time ordering on July 17. Made it past customs on July 27. Had multiple transit to next facility updates until July 31 now crickets. I emailed a few days ago about it but no response yet. It sounds like this might not be normal though.
Hello sir , after seeing your post checked my spam box your email ended up there that’s why I missed your email , also replied back let me know in email .

Nope. Which would explain the disappearance with no letter.

I wonder if they send it off for testing and that's the reason for the delay. To make sure it's not some disguised fentanyl or something. I have heard of packs showing up much later with no explanation. They can't just seize with no notification.

I wonder if they send it off for testing and that's the reason for the delay. To make sure it's not some disguised fentanyl or something. I have heard of packs showing up much later with no explanation. They can't just seize with no notification.
Lol they don't send anything off for testing. Perhaps speak about what you know

This was 4 years ago, I'm sure they have thousands of these units now

Lol they don't send anything off for testing. Perhaps speak about what you know

This was 4 years ago, I'm sure they have thousands of these units now

LOL, why don't you stick a dick in your mouth and go back to being silent?

What do you suppose this new lab AT THE JFK INTERNATIONAL MAIL FACILITY does?

"At a ribbon cutting ceremony in the International ****Mail Facility*** at the JFK International Airport in Queens, New York, on January 29, 2024, officials from GSA, CBP, ATF, FDA and other partner agencies celebrated the opening of ***CBP’s*** state-of-the-art Forward Operating laboratory that will help law enforcement agencies more quickly and efficiently save lives, time, and a great deal of money by tracking and stopping the spread of illegal drugs and other contraband materials into the United States.

The Laboratory also provides scientific and forensic testing that assists with CBP’s trade and law enforcement missions.

Law enforcement forensic services include *analyses of controlled substances*,

Seems packs get held up in "Held in customs" for 7 days then you get a seizure letters or "In transit to next facility" and never goes anywhere and no letter. I suspect the "in transit" and no letter happens when there's no controlled substances just regular meds, and the "held in customs" followed by letter is controlled substances.

Did your pack have anything controlled?
I have a package that arrived at my local USPS in my city on the 3rd and till this day just says "in transit to next facility". You thinking they found the contents inside? Will I ever see this package?

I have a package that arrived at my local USPS in my city on the 3rd and till this day just says "in transit to next facility". You thinking they found the contents inside? Will I ever see this package?

Same for me. It's just some basic meds and skincare. Hoping it passes through.

I don't get it. Everything from China including big bags of white powder for the home brewer guys seem to get a pass but I can't get some antibiotics.

Same for me. It's just some basic meds and skincare. Hoping it passes through.

I don't get it. Everything from China including big bags of white powder for the home brewer guys seem to get a pass but I can't get some antibiotics.
Well actually mine is the wrong thread for this but I saww you were talking about seized packages. Mine was shipped domestic and was all anabolic oils.

My packages from the provider in this thread arrived with no hiccups.

Well actually mine is the wrong thread for this but I saww you were talking about seized packages. Mine was shipped domestic and was all anabolic oils.

My packages from the provider in this thread arrived with no hiccups.

LOL missed the local PO part, Only way domestic packs are searched, realistically, is if a vial leaks.