MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

First time ordering on July 17. Made it past customs on July 27. Had multiple transit to next facility updates until July 31 now crickets. I emailed a few days ago about it but no response yet. It sounds like this might not be normal though.
Hello sir , after seeing your post checked my spam box your email ended up there that’s why I missed your email , also replied back let me know in email .

Nope. Which would explain the disappearance with no letter.

I wonder if they send it off for testing and that's the reason for the delay. To make sure it's not some disguised fentanyl or something. I have heard of packs showing up much later with no explanation. They can't just seize with no notification.

I wonder if they send it off for testing and that's the reason for the delay. To make sure it's not some disguised fentanyl or something. I have heard of packs showing up much later with no explanation. They can't just seize with no notification.
Lol they don't send anything off for testing. Perhaps speak about what you know

This was 4 years ago, I'm sure they have thousands of these units now

Lol they don't send anything off for testing. Perhaps speak about what you know

This was 4 years ago, I'm sure they have thousands of these units now

LOL, why don't you stick a dick in your mouth and go back to being silent?

What do you suppose this new lab AT THE JFK INTERNATIONAL MAIL FACILITY does?

"At a ribbon cutting ceremony in the International ****Mail Facility*** at the JFK International Airport in Queens, New York, on January 29, 2024, officials from GSA, CBP, ATF, FDA and other partner agencies celebrated the opening of ***CBP’s*** state-of-the-art Forward Operating laboratory that will help law enforcement agencies more quickly and efficiently save lives, time, and a great deal of money by tracking and stopping the spread of illegal drugs and other contraband materials into the United States.

The Laboratory also provides scientific and forensic testing that assists with CBP’s trade and law enforcement missions.

Law enforcement forensic services include *analyses of controlled substances*,

Seems packs get held up in "Held in customs" for 7 days then you get a seizure letters or "In transit to next facility" and never goes anywhere and no letter. I suspect the "in transit" and no letter happens when there's no controlled substances just regular meds, and the "held in customs" followed by letter is controlled substances.

Did your pack have anything controlled?
I have a package that arrived at my local USPS in my city on the 3rd and till this day just says "in transit to next facility". You thinking they found the contents inside? Will I ever see this package?

I have a package that arrived at my local USPS in my city on the 3rd and till this day just says "in transit to next facility". You thinking they found the contents inside? Will I ever see this package?

Same for me. It's just some basic meds and skincare. Hoping it passes through.

I don't get it. Everything from China including big bags of white powder for the home brewer guys seem to get a pass but I can't get some antibiotics.

Same for me. It's just some basic meds and skincare. Hoping it passes through.

I don't get it. Everything from China including big bags of white powder for the home brewer guys seem to get a pass but I can't get some antibiotics.
Well actually mine is the wrong thread for this but I saww you were talking about seized packages. Mine was shipped domestic and was all anabolic oils.

My packages from the provider in this thread arrived with no hiccups.

Well actually mine is the wrong thread for this but I saww you were talking about seized packages. Mine was shipped domestic and was all anabolic oils.

My packages from the provider in this thread arrived with no hiccups.

LOL missed the local PO part, Only way domestic packs are searched, realistically, is if a vial leaks.

Had a pack disappear in customs in July, reached out to @PCT24X7.STORE and he told me to wait a couple more days.
Waited a couple more days and then he had me new tracking.
New pack landed right at two weeks to USA.

Hate he lost out on product but love that he handled it efficiently and professionally.

On SUS (300mg a wk), recently blood pressure/pulse rate have been spiking/been high (started happening this week, 4th wk of cycle).

Might be anxiety/stress related as I am an anxious/stressed person a lot of times.

Anything you guys recommend to kinda get things back under control (something to kinda lower both)?

Will be getting bloods in the next couple of weeks or at least was planning to.

On SUS (300mg a wk), recently blood pressure/pulse rate have been spiking/been high (started happening this week, 4th wk of cycle).

Might be anxiety/stress related as I am an anxious/stressed person a lot of times.

Anything you guys recommend to kinda get things back under control (something to kinda lower both)?

Will be getting bloods in the next couple of weeks or at least was planning to.
Nebivolol vs telmisartan depending on what your SBP and DBP along with pulse are consistently. But I’d also wait for bloodwork.

Any family history of cardiac issues?

As far as family, my parents I believe take stuff (my dad I believe has arrythmia/tachycardia, something like that or one of those lol) but they're in their 60's. Grandfather on my mom's side had heart attacks. Both grandparents on mom's side also had strokes. Mom on dad's side had a stroke as well. All years ago........

As far as SBP, DBP, and pulse I had multiple readings (blood pressure monitor at my parents - the at home ones, at work - 2 diff machines, similar to like a publix/cvs). Highest SBP has been at 148 (been mostly in the 130's and 120's since i've been monitoring - couple days). Highest DBP has been 88 (mostly in the 80's, some 70's and a couple 60's). Last, pulse at it's highest was 111 (mostly in the 80's & 90's).

Not sure if it's just built up stress, plus an axiety attack I had from blazing and not having eaten the other night (and maybe my body is out of wack) or if it's the SUS giving me real issues.....

As far as family, my parents I believe take stuff (my dad I believe has arrythmia/tachycardia, something like that or one of those lol) but they're in their 60's. Grandfather on my mom's side had heart attacks. Both grandparents on mom's side also had strokes. Mom on dad's side had a stroke as well. All years ago........

As far as SBP, DBP, and pulse I had multiple readings (blood pressure monitor at my parents - the at home ones, at work - 2 diff machines, similar to like a publix/cvs). Highest SBP has been at 148 (been mostly in the 130's and 120's since i've been monitoring - couple days). Highest DBP has been 88 (mostly in the 80's, some 70's and a couple 60's). Last, pulse at it's highest was 111 (mostly in the 80's & 90's).

Not sure if it's just built up stress, plus an axiety attack I had from blazing and not having eaten the other night (and maybe my body is out of wack) or if it's the SUS giving me real issues.....
lol Jesus Christ man. So I am not giving any medical advise here but you need to speak to a primary provider about the family history. Smoking weed, anxiety, not eating concurrent with panic attack. Good lord. Your numbers are fucking crazy but if they are consistently that high then some low dose of nev or tel may be the trick. Nev more if your getting tachy and having panic attacks. I’d monitor and record it all for the next couple a weeks with notes of what your doing when taking readings and get your blood work and go from there and come back and fill us in.

Pot hits endocannabinoid receptors dilating cardiac arteries causing your heart rate to increase.

Test increases angiotensin 2 which narrows blood vessels throughout your body causing increases in blood pressure.

This is a bad combo.

Try to lay off the pot. It may not be easy for the first couple of weeks but you'll start to feel better and healthier making it easier with each passing day.

Get on an angiotensin 2 blocker like telmisartin. valsartan, any "artan" at the lowest dose and see if that's enough to bring your BP under 130/80 after a couple of weeks.

Pot hits endocannabinoid receptors dilating cardiac arteries causing your heart rate to increase.

Test increases angiotensin 2 which narrows blood vessels throughout your body causing increases in blood pressure.

This is a bad combo.

Try to lay off the pot. It may not be easy for the first couple of weeks but you'll start to feel better and healthier making it easier with each passing day.

Get on an angiotensin 2 blocker like telmisartin. valsartan, any "artan" at the lowest dose and see if that's enough to bring your BP under 130/80 after a couple of weeks.

Appreciate the info gents..... I don't really want to have to give up pot lol...

Didn't think 300mg would cause this (not a crazy dose, have cycled before - years back and didn't smoke then... but still)

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Appreciate the info gents..... I don't really want to have to give up pot lol...

Didn't think 300mg would cause this (not a crazy dose, have cycled before - years back and didn't smoke then... but still)

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

I hear ya, but you're also getting older so your blood vessels aren't as elastic, pot's been getting stronger for years, and your tolerance has built up so you're getting more in your system to get the same high, but increasing the sides. Just factors to consider.

After THREE weeks in "in transit to next destination" out of Jamaica, a pack is actually moving!

I hope that's a good sign the crackdown on dick pills, antibiotics, and "designer caffeine" aka Moda is over. I never expected to see that one, and PCT24 even proactively reshipped it. It's 900 tabs, and this is a testament to his excellent ability at packing.

Another vendor I use has had 3 out of 4 packs seized and given me the runaround regarding a reship.

One thing's for certain, you can count on PCT24 to come through 100% and safely order from him.

(The reship is now "Held in customs" for a few days, but if it makes it through, though I won't have a use for it, I fully intend to pay PCT24. Great service should be rewarded.)

Last edited: