MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Appreciate the info gents..... I don't really want to have to give up pot lol...

Didn't think 300mg would cause this (not a crazy dose, have cycled before - years back and didn't smoke then... but still)

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
Know you might've tried these but...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-10-20-23-09-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-10-20-23-09-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 11
I honestly do nothing for my stress/anxiety man...... Need to do something, physically/psychologically because I know stress/anxiety is not good

I thought maybe that's why you smoke pot and don't want to give it up, because it gives you some kind of relief from everyday stress etc.
But it sounds it may not be the case

I thought maybe that's why you smoke pot and don't want to give it up, because it gives you some kind of relief from everyday stress etc.
But it sounds it may not be the case
I used to blaze and do other rec drugs when I was younger (teens-early twenties), then quit cold turkey (would drink but back then, I had bad panic attacks - assuming from no drugs)..... Little by little that went away and I was good (got in the best shape of my life, got a good job, went back to school - college, all that good stuff).

Then work got crazy and life got crazy, so I started blazing as a stress/anxiety relief and obviously it's become a part of me again lol.....

That kind of scenario

Laugh GIF

I used to blaze and do other rec drugs when I was younger (teens-early twenties), then quit cold turkey (would drink but back then, I had bad panic attacks - assuming from no drugs)..... Little by little that went away and I was good (got in the best shape of my life, got a good job, went back to school - college, all that good stuff).

Then work got crazy and life got crazy, so I started blazing as a stress/anxiety relief and obviously it's become a part of me again lol.....

That kind of scenario

Laugh GIF
I want to think it helps