MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Can you elaborate on what the red flag could mean? My packs are finally moving. One of them has been held in customs since last month and is finally moving. Lol watch them be sending me seizure letters with the tracking.
I've had a box of genotropin come through in 2019 that was opened and resealed with red tape that read "opened by customs"

I've seen that customs tape before but not this time. You can see the box had been completely sealed, but it was sliced open, and onle a couple of small pieces of tape holding it together.

"Love letter" isn't tracked, just a regular letter with a flyer warning of the dangers of foreign pharma.

Sitting over 5 days in customs used to mean seizure, but I had one in there 3 weeks and it finally got to me. So something else is going on.

I've seen that customs tape before but not this time. You can see the box had been completely sealed, but it was sliced open, and onle a couple of small pieces of tape holding it together.

"Love letter" isn't tracked, just a regular letter with a flyer warning of the dangers of foreign pharma.

Sitting over 5 days in customs used to mean seizure, but I had one in there 3 weeks and it finally got to me. So something else is going on.
I've gotten only one letter in my time of ordering and it was for one strip of somas from the Philippines. The letter had the warning like you mentioned with the scary looking snake and the dangers of ordering online pharmaceuticals.
I wonder what it means when it passes customs in a day but no update after reaching queens.

I've gotten only one letter in my time of ordering and it was for one strip of somas from the Philippines. The letter had the warning like you mentioned with the scary looking snake and the dangers of ordering online pharmaceuticals.
I wonder what it means when it passes customs in a day but no update after reaching queens.

That's a new one, Queens always meant home free before. Yeah the snake is still there, lol.

Can you elaborate on what the red flag could mean? My packs are finally moving. One of them has been held in customs since last month and is finally moving. Lol watch them be sending me seizure letters with the tracking.
I've had a box of genotropin come through in 2019 that was opened and resealed with red tape that read "opened by customs"

A red flag could mean your pack fell off a conveyor belt or it got seized.

If it gets seized, at least you get a love letter. Closure.

It invites as much anxiety as your personality & patience will allow.