MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Put in my biggest order yet before all the talk of packs from India being heavily scrutinized. One of them was being held in customs for a number of days on the tracking. I assumed it was the one that was probably all HCG viles. Then all the sudden the tracking just changed so it will be delivered the next day. Once a pack leaves East Coast customs, it usually takes about 5 - 6 days to get to me. Tracking from India is really hit and miss and not very reliable.

I'll do an update on if I receive them and if the packs are tampered with. If the tracking Is somewhat accurate then this is on par with the fastest shipping I have gotten from India.

Hopefully there's not as much to worry about as people have been discussing. Personally, I think people underestimate how unorganized, understaffed, and generally just low quality customs is. If something of yours gets seized it's most often just uncommon bad luck.

You're right, it did start around late June. I had a delivery come through no problem shortly before the end of June. Then the beginning of July is when things got held up for me. Could it have had something to do with the Fourth of July and the postal service being paranoid? Or maybe a diversity hire compromising things and they gave they/them the boot.
Let's hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
Is it true that they hired those woke mind virus affected people in customs who identify themselves as they them ? If it’s true that’s pretty ridiculous, why would govt of strongest country in world would hire brainless people

Yes the strictness started from 22 or 23 June , before that everything was running smoothly and fine . Just 1-2 seizure out of 30-35 packages

Last edited:
Yes the strictness started from 22 or 23 June , before that everything was running smoothly and fine . Just 1-2 seizure out of 30-35 packages
Dude, i know your are a good source but just for a second put that call center attitude aside and answer honestly. Is it possible to order to eu or not?
You just making promises about it for a very long time and when someone asks you just dont answer or says some bullshit like last time when i asked you said its possible through uk and when i and multiple people i know tried to order that way. You just ignored all of us.
Its okay if you dont want the risk and its not possible to send packages to eu, but at least tell it directly that fuck eu and no you wont send shit there. Its totally alright i know eu customs hates india and ordering a few child worker has an eaiser time passing through crustoms than a package of eyedrop from india.

Dude, i know your are a good source but just for a second put that call center attitude aside and answer honestly. Is it possible to order to eu or not?
You just making promises about it for a very long time and when someone asks you just dont answer or says some bullshit like last time when i asked you said its possible through uk and when i and multiple people i know tried to order that way. You just ignored all of us.
Its okay if you dont want the risk and its not possible to send packages to eu, but at least tell it directly that fuck eu and no you wont send shit there. Its totally alright i know eu customs hates india and ordering a few child worker has an eaiser time passing through crustoms than a package of eyedrop from india.
???

Everyone in the EU knows it’s notoriously hard to get thru Customs… I’m sure it’s not worth it to have to ship 3-4 packs just to get you an order. Why not just find a EU domestic source?

Is it true that they hired those woke mind virus affected people in customs who identify themselves as they them ? If it’s true that’s pretty ridiculous, why would govt of strongest country in world would hire brainless people

I had a package seized the week before the 22nd of June. Just got the Feds love letter :) but the reship arrived already, so thank you PCT 247

No one more than me want to start the eu service it’s not like I haven’t tried my best but there were some aspects that was making eu service costly , people want to pay same price for medications that USA customers are paying with UK reshipping which is technically not possible , I received some emails for quote and I shared but people asked why I’m charging the extra price on medications and shipping cost is too much they don’t need that so I dropped the idea , plus uk reshipping will take near 3 weeks at least which most customers don’t want , risk wasn’t the factor much it’s the cost of medicines that people are not willing to pay .

???

Everyone in the EU knows it’s notoriously hard to get thru Customs… I’m sure it’s not worth it to have to ship 3-4 packs just to get you an order. Why not just find a EU domestic source?
Ohhh why didnt i think of that? Maybe cuz he is selling much more things than all domestic source combined?
No one more than me want to start the eu service it’s not like I haven’t tried my best but there were some aspects that was making eu service costly , people want to pay same price for medications that USA customers are paying with UK reshipping which is technically not possible , I received some emails for quote and I shared but people asked why I’m charging the extra price on medications and shipping cost is too much they don’t need that so I dropped the idea , plus uk reshipping will take near 3 weeks at least which most customers don’t want , risk wasn’t the factor much it’s the cost of medicines that people are not willing to pay .

I would have gladly paid the extra and wait 3 weeks for a package that can come through customs but you reasing is understandable. Thank you.

Hello everyone,

There will be a slight 24-48 hours delay in providing trackings for the orders paid on Friday as we are shipping the packages different way to avoid the ongoing customs issues as much as possible , I really appreciate your time and patience .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7