MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

PCT24x7 has me as a customer for life. Had some issues with recent orders and love letters. Reship was super quick. Communication is always 10/10. PCT24x7 always comes through as promised even when things get tough.

No. It'll say that every 24 hours, up to 7 times, until it's released. Unless you have controlled substances in the pack it's unlikely to be seized.
Nothing controlled. To be honest I've never tracked a package up until this one. I'm not familiar with what it's going to say. Plus with the current climate with these packs getting seized I guess I'm a bit cautious and assuming.

If my tracking says my package is being held at customs is it seized?
Nothing controlled. To be honest I've never tracked a package up until this one. I'm not familiar with what it's going to say. Plus with the current climate with these packs getting seized I guess I'm a bit cautious and assuming.
The last 2 days has been odd for lots of packs China and India. I've got 2x pctzone packs that have been "held in customs" since Aug 7th now. Getting word that multiple China vendors having issues in in the last 48 hours with seizures and packs not moving

The last 2 days has been odd for lots of packs China and India. I've got 2x pctzone packs that have been "held in customs" since Aug 7th now. Getting word that multiple China vendors having issues in in the last 48 hours with seizures and packs not moving

4/6 seized in last two months.

Wasn't expecting it quite so soon but may be beginning of the end of easy international shipments.