MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Usually I don't spoon feed the lazy, but I do have compassion for the mentally challenged. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself simply because you couldn't help it...
What was the advertised dosage of the Indian pharma hcg? So, you got 1 example of indian pharma being underdosed. But what if it was degraded before it was tested? Maybe it was an old vial, maybe it wasnt stored correctly ect ect. I will thank you for providing me with that data. But you can't use one test from one vial from one brand and then claim that the results are indicative of product quality of an entire countries pharmaceutical industry...

Also, there is no need to be an ass or be rude. I wasnt rude to anyone, and I would hope that individuals correspond with me the way I do with them. Whats the point of hurling random insults.

I appreciate you taking the time to find that one peice of data, its only one peice, but its at least something.

"I highly doubt that" what a whop. You think k we would lie to you just for the hell of it? Come on Man
Not at all mate, but we all have different opinions, different presuppositions, have different sources of information, different biases, different intrests ect ect. I dont think anyone here is intentionally providing false information

That was a retarded rumor India pharma sellers were telling each other based on the limited amount of news regarding the US.

The powers running the federal government aren't anti abortion, and activists are openly holding public events where they pack those drugs and send them to states where they're banned. The same states the feds have been suing to overturn those bans.

What's most likely happening based on what I've read recently is an upgrade in the software they use to flag "high risk" packages to be examined. They're "connecting the dots" and flagging sellers addresses that have a history of sending packs that've been seized in the past. Sort of a "well duh you just thought of that?" tactic to be honest.
Idk I was thinking the u.s was cracking down on fentanyl and didn't want to risk fentanyl being disguised as abortion pills.
I wasn't implying anyone was fighting abortion laws LMAO but I love how triggered you got over it.

We encourage new mem
What was the advertised dosage of the Indian pharma hcg? So, you got 1 example of indian pharma being underdosed. But what if it was degraded before it was tested? Maybe it was an old vial, maybe it wasnt stored correctly ect ect. I will thank you for providing me with that data. But you can't use one test from one vial from one brand and then claim that the results are indicative of product quality of an entire countries pharmaceutical industry...

Also, there is no need to be an ass or be rude. I wasnt rude to anyone, and I would hope that individuals correspond with me the way I do with them. Whats the point of hurling random insults.

I appreciate you taking the time to find that one peice of data, its only one peice, but its at least something.
We encourage new members here to do their own research and point them in the right direction. The guy has done more than that for you and you ask for more.. I apologize if I don't hold your hand and talk to you I. The respectful tone you feel you desreve I am a little abrasive and straight forward.. at this point I suggest you buy the produ t people is warning you against.... and use it!! Peace dawg!!

Not at all mate, but we all have different opinions, different presuppositions, have different sources of information, different biases, different intrests ect ect. I dont think anyone here is intentionally providing false information
Test Report #36336.pngTest Report #36337.pngTest Report #36335.pngTest Report #36336.pngTest Report #36338.pngTest Report #36339.png

Attachments

• Test Report #36333.png
    Test Report #36333.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Test Report #36332.png
    Test Report #36332.png
    199.6 KB · Views: 7
There is testing of Indian pharma grade being 50% underdosed? I highly doubt that. If someone is able to prove that, i'll admit I was wrong and i'll thank them for correcting me.

You now have 10 labs showing underdosed pharma. Time to pay up

Pos
Alright. That is sufficient evidence for me to be convinced you're onto something. I admit that I could be wrong and I thank you for explaining your rationale. When we communicate effectively, everyone benefits.
If you would up your dose of test and possible throw in a little tren..... we might be a little more alike than you think!!!! No?

I should still maybe have a little more patience with people and work on not coming off ad su h a dick. I'll be dropping to a cruise in 2 weeks maybe that will help!
Your appreciated dirt. I know this guy doesn't understand research and is just looking to be fed all the info. Like this hasn't been a thing for awhile idk how he hasn't heard of it at this point.

Your appreciated dirt. I know this guy doesn't understand research and is just looking to be fed all the info. Like this hasn't been a thing for awhile idk how he hasn't heard of it at this point.
Hey, c'mon be fair. Dont jump to conclusions. Once I felt the evidence was valid I changed my position and demonstrated good sportsman ship. And I actually read a lot of scientific literature.

I should still maybe have a little more patience with people and work on not coming off ad su h a dick. I'll be dropping to a cruise in 2 weeks maybe that will help!
There's a lot more abrasive people in here than you. As far as I'm concerned your a solid dude. Especially when your doing the heavy lifting for a new member questioning a community.

Idk I was thinking the u.s was cracking down on fentanyl and didn't want to risk fentanyl being disguised as abortion pills.
I wasn't implying anyone was fighting abortion laws LMAO but I love how triggered you got over it.

Nah not triggered, just calling it what it was, since that originated with a few India pharma sellers.

At this point, based on observation and the news about updated software. it's become clear to me whether packs sail through or get held up is due in large part to the address of the sender, which is sent electronically to US customs before the pack even departs India.

India isn't a source of fentanyl. They actually go through "export customs" where they're checked for that so it's risky for the shipper to try.

I threw you a few breadcrumbs. Don't mistake my directness for rudeness. Some would consider it rude if their efforts of enlightening others is met with sheer ignorance. Plenty of truthful statements were made yet you still demanded underlying evidence. It would serve you well in life if you took the initiative to research matters regarding your health diligently. No hard feelings...

Hello everyone

Sorry for my absence here from last 2 days and slow email responses , I was exploring new shipping methods .

Recently we did trials with our new shipping way and the success rate came back good as expected , we just implement the new way of shipping from today , tracking numbers for all the paid orders will be shared within next 24 hours , new method can take few days extra in TA but it’s more likely go through customs ,

From tomorrow things will be on fast track like it used to be few weeks back .

For catalogue/ Pricelist please email us

Email - Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Sponsors

Latest posts