MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Actually I can't remember any bad feedback about thus guy.. and right now the heat is on so we are finding out in real time just what he's made of... he has had to produce several reship lately.. so far I haven't heard of him not toting the line!
Yeah customs upped their game I upped mine I lost thousands of dollars in reships but I will always hold my grounds and responsibilities :)

, I would like to request all my customer to not share the shipping details here openly on forum at all ,
Like from where the packages coming from , sample tracking screenshot etc , Since with new method people might see packages showing entirely different module ,

Yeah customs upped their game I upped mine I lost thousands of dollars in reships but I will always hold my grounds and responsibilities :)

, I would like to request all my customer to not share the shipping details here openly on forum at all ,
Like from where the packages coming from , sample tracking screenshot etc , Since with new method people might see packages showing entirely different module ,
I suggest you automate this message in your emails. About not sharing details of ahipping

I would like to request all my customer to not share the shipping details here openly on forum at all ,
You're going to have to keep repeating that because people are retarded

Placed my 1st order yesterday. Had second thoughts after paying and not receiving a confirmation response. Came here and seems like pct24x7's comms is lacking, but it appears they come through in the end.
Lacking huh? Have to agree, was disappointed to learn this supplier does not utilize fulfillment by Amazon and I won’t be receiving my meds in 2 days