MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Reship appeared to be frozen in customs, and I was expecting a second letter. After 21 days of being stuck it began moving and received it today. It was inspected, but forwarded. Maybe luck of the agent?

Well, shit. I mean, it's another data point. 21 days in customs is a long time in customs. Glad it came through for you.

Thank you for sharing about this testing that happened with a batch (possibly # MT-550) of the Evolve Biolabs T3.

Will check around for more details.

(Ordered EB T3 from PCT24x7 around November 2023, and both boxes = "Batch No. : MT-153".)
@braden1 did you ever confirm the batch and test results? Anyone else?

I just got some Evolve Biolabs T3 batch MT-550 and I’m trying to validate this.

@Raptor1 If you look back not very far in this thread issues with shipping from India have been happening. I had an order in early early July that ended up seized. Half of the reship should be arriving within a week, making it about 2 months from order to receiving. It's just the way it goes sometimes. 24x7 has been a very solid vendor. If there is an issue he makes it right, but he cannot always have control over the shipping times.

If your last order update is Jamaica New York and it has not moved from that for a while or if the last update is customs then the pack is likely seized. Sometimes it can take a while to get the letter.

@Raptor1 If you look back not very far in this thread issues with shipping from India have been happening. I had an order in early early July that ended up seized. Half of the reship should be arriving within a week, making it about 2 months from order to receiving. It's just the way it goes sometimes. 24x7 has been a very solid vendor. If there is an issue he makes it right, but he cannot always have control over the shipping times.

If your last order update is Jamaica New York and it has not moved from that for a while or if the last update is customs then the pack is likely seized. Sometimes it can take a while to get the letter.
Yes sir packages from India are getting checked in USA customs very strictly even with basic stuff they are holding packages for weeks and then releasing . While our other method just working fine . They stretched the strictness very longer this time though

Yes sir packages from India are getting checked in USA customs very strictly even with basic stuff they are holding packages for weeks and then releasing . While our other method just working fine . They stretched the strictness very longer this time though
You said yesterday all tracking would be sent out... that's was not the case..

Back