MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Let's just cut the shit ok?

I brought up a very thoroughly researched and documented argument that all point to the fact the small "de minimus" packages everyone gets their gear and ancillaries from are gong to be subject to much stricter enforcement in the very near future. I pointed out it would be prudent to stock up because once this happens, it's very likely going to get much harder to get these things than it is now. We just got a very small taste of it with India pharma vendors all experiencing a significant uptick in seizures.

After some low information clowns dismissed that out of hand, like Malfeasance, Declan, a Canadian who takes the opposite position of everything I say, announced, in the name of "Harm Reduction" that this was terrible, dangerous advice and would lead to arrests for "intent to distribute". His followers, like Dirthand, immediately started parroting that line, insisting I was putting people in danger with this terrible advice. "Stocking up" was presented as some terribly risky, life destroying advice and I should stop saying it immediately.

Of course they present no details, no law, none of the elements required to be charged with the crime, no news stories, no cases, and certainly no convictions. The legal equivalent of "feels".

All these cases must be sealed from the public record, and defendants flown out to Guantanamo Bay for secret trial and held prisoner in black sites.

Exactly how much stocking up would make my advice the "Harm" these retards were screaming it is? How much would put you in danger of "Intent to distribute"? 2 vials? 1 multi dose vial? They can't answer, because they're know nothings who don't possess any intellectual integrity.

BTW, clowns, most states mirror federal law, where .5ml is a "unit" of anabolic steroid oil. 20 units per 10ml vial. Up to 999 units, 49 vials, is the same offense level as one GRAM of pot. Ooo, better not "stock up" or you're going down for hard time. There, look at that, you've learned something about this subject that's factual, and not based on your "gut feeling", irrelevant anecdotes, and third hand stories.

Unlike them, I did the legwork, looking into the law, searching cases in the databases set up for that purpose, and the news.

There's not a single case documented anywhere of simple possession of AAS being prosecuted as "intent to distribute" without a pile of evidence unquestionably demonstrating sales.

And it dawned on me these "Harm Reduction" hypocrites had not only turned their homes into drug labs, becoming Schedule III manufacturers, the highest level of drug crime by the way, and god help you if there's a gun in the house adding a mandatory DECADE to the sentence, they actively encourage others to do so without ONCE warning of the serious, real, consequences of what happens if someone is caught. Unlike the imaginary "caught with 2 dozen vials of Test" at home they claim I'm putting people at "great risk" for suggesting, manufacturing does get prosecuted on a regular basis.

It's not about harm reduction by warning of the dangers of "stocking up", leading to "intent to distribute" charges. It's about some retards with a grudge saying whatever bullshit sounds good to take a swipe at me.

I bring research, the law, and facts to the table. They bring nothing but feelings and anecdotes.
Why so worked up right now? Do you expect everyone to take your words as Scripture or something?

Why so worked up right now? Do you expect everyone to take your words as Scripture or something?

Is that what you got out of it? I can see why your posts are limited to 3rd grade reading level content.

I don't give a a fuck whether someone agrees with me or not. I simply laid out a case for the benefit of anyone who found it useful. I put the effort in, and never attacked or insulted or shamed anyone if they dare disagree with me. Take it or leave it, my intent was to share information, nothing else.

What I won't tolerate are low IQ pieces of shit, who contribute NOTHING of value to this place attacking me with accusations of causing terrible "harm", and "ruining lives" with baseless, low effort arguments and lies.

If you don't like it, find the ignore button or concede I have more control over your eyes than you do.

Is that what you got out of it? I can see why your posts are limited to 3rd grade reading level content.

I don't give a a fuck whether someone agrees with me or not. I simply laid out a case for the benefit of anyone who found it useful. I put the effort in, and never attacked or insulted or shamed anyone if they dare disagree with me. Take it or leave it, my intent was to share information, nothing else.

What I won't tolerate are low IQ pieces of shit, who contribute NOTHING of value to this place attacking me with accusations of causing terrible "harm", and "ruining lives" with baseless, low effort arguments and lies.

If you don't like it, find the ignore button or concede I have more control over your eyes than you do.
I just don't see the reason for the aggression. You can insult me if you want. I never disagreed with you and actually respect your stance on the matter. Your the one posting long winded rants calling people clowns. Then have the mind to say some dumb shit about me. Take a step back and self reflect. It seems your intent is to make a post and label it as absolute facts. Relax dude, it seems everyone is quick to just attack on their own defense these days in situations that don't need it.

I just don't see the reason for the aggression. You can insult me if you want. I never disagreed with you and actually respect your stance on the matter. You’re the one posting long winded rants calling people clowns. Then have the mind to say some dumb shit about me. Take a step back and self reflect. It seems your intent is to make a post and label it as absolute facts. Relax dude, it seems everyone is quick to just attack on their own defense these days in situations that don't need it.
He hit his breaking point … His mother finally came down to the basement and cleaned his full length mirror and put a battery in his scale. He saw himself clear now and realized he’s enormous and then jumped on the scale ….. 600lbs at 5’8. At least he can be on reality TV now !!

Hey @Ghoul, drop us your current stack! I'll be heading home for the holidays and will be around my brother-in-law. We disagree on everything- politics, religion, you name it- and I need to be on my argumentative A-game!

I brought up a very thoroughly researched and documented argument that all point to the fact the small "de minimus" packages everyone gets their gear and ancillaries from are gong to be subject to much stricter enforcement in the very near future. I pointed out it would be prudent to stock up because once this happens, it's very likely going to get much harder to get these things than it is now. We just got a very small taste of it with India pharma vendors all experiencing a significant uptick in seizures.

After some low information clowns dismissed that out of hand, like Malfeasance
I am a low information clown?

What?

Can you at least point to the post where I supposedly "dismissed . . . out of hand" the point of your first paragraph, quoted above, that it is going to be much harder in the future to get packages than it is now?

I don't remember dismissing anything like that, much less "out of hand." In fact, I do not remember posting anything at all about that subject in this thread.

I am also surprised to learn that I am a "low information clown."

You can at least quote the post I made that offended you so, showing that I dismissed your point about gear being harder to get in the future, out of hand.

Last edited:
In fact, I posted in your other thread recently with a time stamp on the video where the politicians are talking about using this to target contraband like fentanyl, which will obviously capture more raws.

So why would I be dismissing out of hand the same concept in this thread?

Your assertion is kind of confusing, at least to me. Perhaps being a low information clown, it just requires a little more explaining to me. Make sure to keep your sentences short, using plain words, with very simple explanations so that I can follow along using my third grade reading level.

I bring research, the law, and facts to the table. They bring nothing but feelings and anecdotes.
Oh really?

I’ve asked you several times to provide evidence to back up your claims that US customs are implementing that new super-dooper scanning technology that you’ve made such a song & dance about in that & other threads …. But you’ve ignored my requests for evidence every single time.

As for your inability to debate without resorting to unwarranted personal insults against anyone who had the audacity to disagree with you … Twat

Back