MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Mine says scheduled for delivery for 3 Days going to the United States. How long does it do this on the new method? It's not tracking any kind of movement at all yet.
I had one day that for 4 days and one say that for 10 days.. iy will change once it starts moving.. so basically it's had not even arrived at the airport of country if origin....
How are you tracking it?

What Dirthand said. I usually track it on parcelsapp until I can track it on USPS. USPS will give u the most accurate info that’s relevant to us.

How are you tracking it?

What Dirthand said. I usually track it on parcelsapp until I can track it on USPS. USPS will give u the most accurate info that’s relevant to us.
I have 3 tracking numbers from PCT24X7 atm. 2 from the same service and one from a different one. . All 3 are not the usual services from the past. I am currently tracking a total of 7. I use parcelsapp, 17track, and usps

@PCT24X7.STORE I have a question for you, I know the company signature makes a product called

Enclomisign. In your opinion do you think it’s truly Enclomiphene? I know other Indian brands named their product with enclomid and they tested as regular clomid. Personally I can’t use regular clomid due to an eye condition and don’t want to cause more vision issues.​

Great question and I am waiting for the answer with you. They have been very transparent and honest so I will trust what they say but India enclomiphene hasn’t been an actual thing. Sure we could order and test and I’d consider that after hearing from @PCT24X7.STORE

Great question and I am waiting for the answer with you. They have been very transparent and honest so I will trust what they say but India enclomiphene hasn’t been an actual thing. Sure we could order and test and I’d consider that after hearing from @PCT24X7.STORE
@trengod1992 @Docsunshine23 yes Enclomiphene here is just simple Clomid , 1-2 years back Indian medical council cancelled the approval of Enclomiphene but by that time few companies were already producing it so due to rule they had to switch it to normal Clomid , I also advise my customers to not to spend money on Indian enclomiphene as it’s just the normal Clomid.

I had one day that for 4 days and one say that for 10 days.. iy will change once it starts moving.. so basically it's had not even arrived at the airport of country if origin....
Just checked the trackings of your packages sir 2 already left the mediator country and departed to destination country third one will be hitting the destination country too within 3-4 days .

I have 3 tracking numbers from PCT24X7 atm. 2 from the same service and one from a different one. . All 3 are not the usual services from the past. I am currently tracking a total of 7. I use parcelsapp, 17track, and usps
Mine just says scheduled for delivery on parcel app for the last 3 days. I guess that's normal? Imagine it'll start moving soon.

Back