MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Does anyone prefer a particular brand of modafinil? Are any superior based on your experiences? Thank u

Here's what you should get as a "sampler"

Modalert 200 The classic. Sun Pharma.

Modawake 200 The best deal, HAB Pharma
Artvigil 150. Armodafinil HAB Pharma

Sun Pharma is part of a multi billion dollar pharmaceutical conglomerate. The standard. Equal in quality to a generic Modafinil in US pharmacies. Prices from some vendors have gotten ridiculous.

Modawake 200. This is a little known brand, made by HAB Pharma. They make another well known brand called Modvigil. A medium sized company, quality is very close to Sun, but a fraction of the price.

I wouldn't characterize either of these as superior, just different. The way the tablets are formulated influence how fast they take effect, how high the peak is, and the duration. If I were "stocking up", I'd choose Modawake.

Artvigil 150, Armodafinil, is also made by HAB. Armodafinil 150 is equal in strength to Modafinil 200, but lasts almost 50% longer.

Here's what you should get as a "sampler"

Modalert 200 The classic. Sun Pharma.

Modawake 200 The best deal, HAB Pharma
Artvigil 150. Armodafinil HAB Pharma

Sun Pharma is part of a multi billion dollar pharmaceutical conglomerate. The standard. Equal in quality to a generic Modafinil in US pharmacies. Prices from some vendors have gotten ridiculous.

Modawake 200. This is a little known brand, made by HAB Pharma. They make another well known brand called Modvigil. A medium sized company, quality is very close to Sun, but a fraction of the price.

I wouldn't characterize either of these as superior, just different. The way the tablets are formulated influence how fast they take effect, how high the peak is, and the duration. If I were "stocking up", I'd choose Modawake.

Artvigil 150, Armodafinil, is also made by HAB. Armodafinil 150 is equal in strength to Modafinil 200, but lasts almost 50% longer.
I’d listen to @Ghoul on this one. I messaged him many months ago about modafinil and he didn’t steer me wrong.

I’d listen to @Ghoul on this one. I messaged him many months ago about modafinil and he didn’t steer me wrong.

Many folks claim a brand/batch of modafinil is "underdosed" or "bunk". The truth is the active ingredient is less than 1¢ per tablet. No one is faking Moda.

However, it was discovered (and patented) years ago that large molecules of modafinil are difficult to absorb, and so 2 tabs can test as 200mg Moda, but one feels far stronger. The difference is pre-grinding the active ingredient, then sifting it to ensure uniform size of the granules. This is time consuming and requires specialized pharma manufacturing equipment. The particles are so small you need an electron microscope to see the difference in size.

This is why some people get inconsistent results. It's highly dependent on whether and how well this step is done. Sun Pharma has always done this. They paid to use the patented process long ago (it's off patent now, anyone can do it).

Three different manufacturers 200mg Moda tabs. Look at the difference in onset time and peak strength. (this complexity is also why I avoid all UGL tablets of any kind).

IMG_8768.webp

Last edited:
Back