MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I thought there was a dock worker strike from Texas to Maine? This doesn’t affect packages inbound to NY customs?

Asking because I need to place an international order but I have been waiting because of the crap I’ve read recently about dock workers.

Personally, it didn't effect my orders(2-3 in that time period with various vendors.)Plus I believe it's ended, don't quote me on that though.

Cargo aircraft land at airports, not docks

Very pleased with this supplier. Placed an order to the at the end of August that was sent in 2 packages via separate routes. One arrived in about 2 weeks and the other took just over 4 weeks and had a red FDA tag with "forward to addressee" checked off (box also had a little water damage). Obviously I don't blame them for the water damage lol. The package with the FDA label had tracking that didn't move for 27 days after landing in US FWIW.

About the only "complaint" I have is that based on my comms with them and some comments in this thread they seem to have a lot of issues with emails getting flagged as spam and missed so they could probably do a better job of monitoring their spam folder a little more closely.

Very pleased with this supplier. Placed an order to the at the end of August that was sent in 2 packages via separate routes. One arrived in about 2 weeks and the other took just over 4 weeks and had a red FDA tag with "forward to addressee" checked off (box also had a little water damage). Obviously I don't blame them for the water damage lol. The package with the FDA label had tracking that didn't move for 27 days after landing in US FWIW.

About the only "complaint" I have is that based on my comms with them and some comments in this thread they seem to have a lot of issues with emails getting flagged as spam and missed so they could probably do a better job of monitoring their spam folder a little more closely.
Yes sir now I check my spam box in every 2-3 hours so I don’t miss on emails :-)

No, the union threw Kamala a lifeline by delaying it until January 15th. Some media just being deceptive via the headlines.
White House worked to pressure management to agree to proposed cost of living adjustments that were over due, and pressure Union bosses to be more realistic about automation changes coming that will likely mean fewer jobs for the workers (or at least fewer jobs added) in the coming years. As a result we all avoid major price increases. System worked.

And my orders won’t be delayed. Win win win.

Pack just landed (I think this is the 3rd this year). Was given tracking soon after payment, shipping took about 3 weeks (not bad). Professionally packaged. I had a minor which PCT immediately made right without question. Very smooth and friendly transaction, as usual. Great vendor.

Hey guys what brand of Modafinil do you recommend?
modawake has been good to me

Would just like to also say that PCT is the man, he always comes through. Even if a pack gets seized, he reships, and thanks to him I'm able to get my elderly parents the prescriptions they need that they the US healthcare system rips them off on.

I'm extremely grateful for PCT's service, and reccomend him to anyone who may be on the fence with ordering

Last edited:
White House worked to pressure management to agree to proposed cost of living adjustments that were over due, and pressure Union bosses to be more realistic about automation changes coming that will likely mean fewer jobs for the workers (or at least fewer jobs added) in the coming years. As a result we all avoid major price increases. System worked.

And my orders won’t be delayed. Win win win.

They made no concessions on automation. Because of course we'll all be worse off if efficient, modern technology to move cargo that lowers costs is artificially constrained, instead of being moved by poorly educated but well connected longshoreman, whose salaries will be elevated, on average, to over $300,000 a year, right? They are already a tax on every product imported into the US.

It's naive to think it's not in their interest to ensure the election of their ally, and postponing the suffering they're happy to inflict on the US consumer is a strategic move agreed by both, and little else.

No other country in the world is hamstrung by knuckle dragging thugs who demand technological efficiencies and lower costs of their lavish pay for such basic work be denied and the costs be borne by the nation's families and businesses.

Back