MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Ahh ok. Have you tried straight modafinil? It's gentler, shorter lasting.

Modalert is the best, but Modawake is very good, at a fraction of the price. Start on 1/2 tab, 100mg.

Trust me on this, it mellows out and takes in a different character after about a month of daily use.
Thanks Ghoul! i knew you would have some knowledge on the subject

Hi everyone,

Since we are shipping with new shipping lines , the normal items will be coming via UAE and if your order has heat sensitive items like HCG , HMG , INSULIN the package will be coming via an EU country as the temperature in eu is a lot less compared to Asia and Middle East even in summers .

Upon request we can add the cooling gel bags in package too but it increases the weight of package and affects shipping cost which customer will have to bear if he/she opt for cooling gel . Shipping time may vary and may take longer due to route .

Email - shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

I did initially, but it went away after a few weeks as my body got used to it. Everyone reacts a little differently.
How long did you try the XR for?
Do you notice bloating and worse digestion with the metformin ER?

I never used to get it with the insta release version of metformin, but the extended release messes up my digestion and adds bloat

I did initially, but it went away after a few weeks as my body got used to it. Everyone reacts a little differently.
How long did you try the XR for?
it's been a few weeks. maybe my body just doesnt respond well to it.

It definitely works though for blood glucose management, just comes with extra bloat and indigestion

Back