PCT FROM T3??? +HELP+

Numbers999

Banned
Im 2 weeks in on 50mcg a day of T3, + 200mgs of Test C with 700mgs Tren Ace per week. I added the T3 to add on to the Trens work to get me diced.
Im stopping the T3 now because the hunger is just too much. I can eat 1.5lbs of chicken breast and 3 bagels and feel like i took 3 bites....
I'm concerned about fat gain once i stop the T3.

What do you guys do when you stop your T3 cycles?
-Any supplements help wake up thyroid?
-Do you keep your workout intensity the same?
-Should i add extra cardio in case of metabolic slow down / fat gain?
-Any suggestion at all?

I appreciate your help! Feel free to roast me as needed.

[Assuming one is normal to start, I found uniform recovery of thyroid function after stopping thyroid meds. This was even the case after prolonged tiratricol use.]

Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portnay GI, Ingbar SH. Recovery of Pituitary Thyrotropic Function after Withdrawal of Prolonged Thyroid-Suppression Therapy. New England Journal of Medicine 1975;293(14):681-4. http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM197510022931402

The pattern of thyrotropin secretion was analyzed in seven euthyroid women, before and after withdrawal of long-term thyroid hormone, by serial measurements of thyroid 131I uptake, serum thyroxine, tri-iodothyronine, and thyrotropin concentrations, and the response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone.

During exogenous hormone administration, 131I uptake was suppressed, and serum thyrotropin concentrations before and after administration of thyrotropin-releasing hormone were undetectable.

After withdrawal of exogenous hormone, thyrotropin secretory function was transiently impaired, as indicated by undetectable basal thyrotropin concentrations together with absence of response to thyrotropin-releasing hormone, and subsequently by normal values of basal thyrotropin concentration and normal responses to releasing hormone while serum thyroxine and tri-iodothyronine concentrations were subnormal. Decreased thyrotropin reserve persisted for two to five weeks.

Detectable values of serum thyrotropin ( <1.2 μU per milliliter) and a normal 131I uptake usually occurred concurrently in two to three weeks. Serum thyroxine concentration returned to normal at least four weeks after hormone withdrawal.

Attachments

• Recovery of Pituitary Thyrotropic Function after Withdrawal of Prolonged Thyroid-Suppression T...pdf
    664.1 KB · Views: 4