Pct help

Venroc

Hi guys just a question . My pct seems to pretty good just wondering why i still end up loosing 80 % of the gains at times

Previous cycle

Test e 500 mg week
Deca 400 mg week
D bol 4 weeks at 40 mg a day
Started hcg in week 6
Also ran AI during cycle
Pct clomid and nolva

Your testicles will never produce the 3500 ng per dl of testosterone you had running through your veins when you were running 500mgs/week.

Obviously you going to lose most of it when your testosterone blood levels go back to normal levels.

That's why people get addicted. That's why I don't want to weight more than 210 pounds because if it's hard to maintain 210 imagine how hard will it be to maintain 250.

The higher you go the harder the fall.

Okay that makes sense , just sucks . I try keep my diet the same all year around . I go for the clean gains .

I weighed 195 when I started , ended off at 208 and then month later back at 195 if not lower

Okay that makes sense , just sucks . I try keep my diet the same all year around . I go for the clean gains .

I weighed 195 when I started , ended off at 208 and then month later back at 195 if not lower
You answered yourself in the second sentence.

mands

Your testicles will never produce the 3500 ng per dl of testosterone you had running through your veins when you were running 500mgs/week.

Obviously you going to lose most of it when your testosterone blood levels go back to normal levels.

That's why people get addicted. That's why I don't want to weight more than 210 pounds because if it's hard to maintain 210 imagine how hard will it be to maintain 250.

The higher you go the harder the fall.
And your testicles will never produce a sperm that matters. If it does and actually makes it you will be passing down the worst genetics in history.

Good luck with that.

Stopping spamming threads with useless information.

mands

So what eat more once of the cycle to maintain weight ?
If you want to gain weight and maintain weight you have to eat at a surplus over your daily expenditure. You can't keep same diet year around. You will have to increase your intake.

The more muscle you pack on the more you have to eat to maintain it to put it simply. Other factors involved but you get the idea.

mands

Okay got it thanks . I eat a lot already but guess gotta try eat more
I can almost guarantee with 100% certainty you are not eating right and enough. This is usually the problem for most.

Good luck!

mands

Your cycle looks exactly like what I'm going to do minus the deca. Same everything else. I'm wondering if you started PCT too early and therefore ended too early as well? I may wait a full 4 weeks before starting PCT on a Test E based cycle due to the ester half lives? Just wondering if maybe you started after 1 week or 2 weeks and maybe could have tried waiting?

Back