PCT was a sucesss. Sex great after.

Ironchief

After coming off pct (it's been just over a week), sure I can tell I'm not getting the quality erections as before but they still come easy and I could still work fine without a pill. I was hesitant about smashing any girl because I didn't wanna risk finding out I was shit compared to before.

Well, smashed this chick last night, just as long and hard as before, no problems whatsoever. It was minininally more difficult towards the end to maintain the quality erection but it was fine all throughout. Bloods won't be done till q couple weeks from now but at least in my head I'm good. :D

Actually met her at the gym. Didn't talk to her till her Bf cheated on her and she was all for it. No regrets yet lol

Nah, she probably isn't. But my job pays for all my memberships at any commercial gym so long as I log at least once a month into each. So I rotate btw 2 different LA fitness, a crunch, retro fitness, anytime fitness, and a couple local private ones. Pretty dope going to any gym I feel like without paying for it xD

Collecting tags on my keychain :eek:

Back