PEDs and aging

I think most guys are just prone to looking older but there are some guys who just don’t age like that even on heavy cycles. Just look at regan grimes he’s got that pretty boy baby face that never goes away even when he’s full blown offseason. Must have a strong genetic component to it
Plus, if you’re ugly you’re ugly, there’s no way around it lmao you might look young but if I think women will still go for the older attractive guys than younger looking ugly mofos hahaha

I believe a lot of this aging with the young guys is due to so many idiots using tren, even in their first cycle. A fucking Hormone made to make cattle as big as possible, as soon as possible. Like they give a fuck about the long term effects of a steer heading to the slaughterhouse. I know I know, tren was used in human medicine in france, guess how long that lasted … it ended before most of the tren users now were even born. Im not gonna say I never used tren but I know it was the worst shit i ever did, ped wise anyway. I love how now guys bash Deca and EQ because of the sides but will gladly run Tren at doses more than what 2000 puound cattle were implanted with, on their way to the slaughterhouse. Anyways; along with pre mature aging, you will look like a ape one month after you get sick of shaving your body. If your gonna play with hormones, understand the side effects before crying later. ✌

Last edited:
Aged the F out of me. I’m 24 and off cycle I get asked for ID whereas when I’m on cycle people assume I’m 30 and married with kids. It’s absolutely insane how this stuff changes your face and hair texture. On cycle I lose hair, when I come off everything it slowly thickens and just looks more youthful along with my face.

I believe a lot of this aging with the young guys is due to so many idiots using tren, even in their first cycle. A fucking Hormone made to make cattle as big as possible, as soon as possible. Like they give a fuck about the long term effects of a steer heading to the slaughterhouse. I know I know, tren was used in human medicine in france, guess how long that lasted … it ended before most of the tren users now were even born. Im not gonna say I never used tren but I know it was the worst shit i ever did, ped wise anyway. I love how now guys bash Deca and EQ because of the sides but will gladly run Tren at doses more than what 2000 puound cattle were implanted with, on their way to the slaughterhouse. Anyways; along with pre mature aging, you will look like an ape one month after you get sick of shaving your body. If your gonna play with hormones, understand the side effects before crying later. ✌
Masteron is what done if for me ‍♂️