• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Penermine, Adipex, or Fen Pge

Cakedup

Subscriber
What's up my good Brothers. I know it's late but while it's on my mind and I'm searching as I type th6, I figured I would make this post.

I know this is a hard product to come by, but if anyone knows where I can get source some phenermine (AKG) Adipex, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm sure we all know how it is to have you wife caressing everyday for the last for 4 to 5 weeks weeks about something. Anyone who wants to join me I would appreciate it you can also send me a PM or message me on wire or wicker $Bigmills

Thx brother's....

You're the man brother black and white comforter unless anyone has a domestic ECA source.?
pharmasourceEU is the only source I've seen sell ephedrine & ECA stacks (being from EU I don't check all US source threads though) and I can vouch for the quality being alright - not as good as veterinary grade of course but does the job.

The best place for adipex or phentermine is dark web market places. PharmasourceEU used to carry the pharmaceutical brand, but now only Carrie's his version of it. The products ordered from him were fine, but I have never seen phentermine raws which made me hesitant to order.

The best place for adipex or phentermine is dark web market places. PharmasourceEU used to carry the pharmaceutical brand, but now only Carrie's his version of it. The products ordered from him were fine, but I have never seen phentermine raws which made me hesitant to order.

Where can u find good marketplaces like that ? I’ve heard of Silk Road?

I can attest to pharmastar phentermine. It’s strong as fuck. And I’m not saying that in a good way. It works but I think the dose is higher than claimed.. 1/4 it. Half it. But a whole one will ruin your day lol

If you're going to use the dw use empire market for phentermine.

Tried PS phentermine and it was good as well.