People, visit anaboliclab.com and donate if you can

rpbb

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Please visit anaboliclab.com and observe the great program that the owner of this site, Millard, has set up for us. So far the testing and the results have been a huge game changer in the world of ugl steroids

to the guys have signed up and donated, thank you very much. it's also equally important to spread the word amongst the other boards that you visit and spread the word

Finally, the site relies on donations to keep the program going, so any donation, no matter how small is appreciated and will help keep this fantastic program going

That's amazing, I have been seeing people talk about this but I wasn't 100% sure exactly what it was. Thanks for the link man, stuff like this takes a lot of the guess work out and should keep guys from making threads looking for a source.

Please visit anaboliclab.com and observe the great program that the owner of this site, Millard, has set up for us. So far the testing and the results have been a huge game changer in the world of ugl steroids

to the guys have signed up and donated, thank you very much. it's also equally important to spread the word amongst the other boards that you visit and spread the word

Finally, the site relies on donations to keep the program going, so any donation, no matter how small is appreciated and will help keep this fantastic program going
This▲▲▲▲

I don't mind donating a little change, if only we could get the sources that aren't set out to be scamming peices of shit to cooperate it would be good.

I don't mind donating a little change, if only we could get the sources that aren't set out to be scamming peices of shit to cooperate it would be good.
Thanks, I think it will put alot of ugls on notice that testing is being done and hopefully make it harder to scam

Also, it would be great if everyone spread the word across all the boards, word of mouth would really increase the amount of information available to everyone

Thanks, I think it will put alot of ugls on notice that testing is being done and hopefully make it harder to scam

Also, it would be great if everyone spread the word across all the boards, word of mouth would really increase the amount of information available to everyone
It should we take a risk every time we inject shit from these unknown ugls, I trust none of these sources but a lot of people take that gamble on putting this into their bodies.

one comment yesterday said there was a misunderstanding about what anaboliclab.com is. it was set up by Millard Baker to do lab testing by an approved lab on anabolic steroids.

it's a site that tests various and random ugl's gear for proper dosage of what's on the label. the testing is completely anonymous, ie, the source has no idea their gear is being tested, and the gear is sent to simec in switzerland. Sources have no input on the gear being tested, nor can they send in their own samples to Millard for testing

The reports are posted on the site free of charge for everyone. The site is funded by crowdsourcing donations (which is why donations are required to keep this program going)

This program is huge game changer in this business. It brings available testing to the masses for all to see, and gives a critical, but not the only source of information in helping people make their decision on where to buy there gear

Made a $100 donation. I feel like it's the least I could do for a program that's trying to protect me and others. Thanks @Millard Baker

Thank you! It's the donors who make this possible. We are fortunate that there is a core group of MESO members who are donating frequently and generously but even the smallest donation helps too! Thanks for making this happen

Time to wake this thread up. Millards site changed the whole steroid game for us, and any donation is appreciated. And if you can't, still tons of good test results to view

Time to wake this thread up. Millards site changed the whole steroid game for us, and any donation is appreciated. And if you can't, still tons of good test results to view
I’ve been lagging. Will give $20 tonight it is a great program! All sources on this board should kick down as well! Since they’re selling with no fees. @Titanium Gear Industries, thanks for the fat donation!

I’ve been lagging. Will give $20 tonight it is a great program! All sources on this board should kick down as well! Since they’re selling with no fees. @Titanium Gear Industries, thanks for the fat donation!
Yes Titanium is really doing his part so far! He is a new source but definitely has donated, and is doing little promos like the next order received is all going to AL!! pretty cool! Hope some of his gear will be tested!!