PES filter debate

GOODGUY

Hello everyone,
im about to do my first brew and need your help. I bought 12 1 liter PES .22 filter and about to brew 100ml of 250mg/ml test and 80ml of 150mg/ml NPP
my question is will the filter dissolve from 20%BA and 1%BB? (using MCT oil) some people say its incompatible with it and some say that nothing will happened with such a small amount because the products would be in the filter for only 10-15 minutes. I can even use 1 filter for the NPP and 1 for the test. just need to find a use for them...

You might not like this answer, but why even take the chance? You're going to be injecting this into your body.

You might not like this answer, but why even take the chance? You're going to be injecting this into your body.
your right. i just got syringe filters from nylon and 50ml syringes will that do the trick? can i filter with those to a media bottle with septum screw cups?

your right. i just got syringe filters from nylon and 50ml syringes will that do the trick? can i filter with those to a media bottle with septum screw cups?
Nylon is okay. PVDF is king, and PTFE works fine too. PES is not compatible. You'll get filter material in your gear.

Back