MESO-Rx Exclusive Peter Bond on DNP

MESO-Rx Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Some readers only care about finding out where to buy DNP or how to use DNP. But for those readers who want to know how DNP works - really want to know the details of how it works - then this article is for you. @PeterBond clarifies the technical aspects in the latest MESO-Rx original article:

This is the best explanation on how DNP functions that I have ever read.

Everything else I tried to read basically amounted to a warning of why one shouldn’t do it.

Anything that ACTUALLY works, is going to have side effects if it is overused or abused. I’m on week three of 400mg / day and dropped 16 lbs so far.
Whose DNP you using ?

Whose DNP you using ?
Bought a supply from shredded labs two years ago. It’s good. Haven’t been able to get in touch lately.

I tried to order from Nutraburn a few days ago. Sent payment. Heard nothing. Giving a week or so for shipping before I reach out. We’ll see. Will try Regal if that doesn’t pan out.

Bought a supply from shredded labs two years ago. It’s good. Haven’t been able to get in touch lately.

I tried to order from Nutraburn a few days ago. Sent payment. Heard nothing. Giving a week or so for shipping before I reach out. We’ll see. Will try Regal if that doesn’t pan out.
I ordered from Shredded labs in 2019 and the DNP was good, but I made another order on Nov 2021 and it never arrived. Totally ghosted me after that. I don't think he's supplying any more.

Id give it 2 weeks thats about his usual eta in my and many others experience. Ive used him a few times and never get an email, amd i was like u the first time. I emailed after a week then he takes a few days to respond with tracking and my order showed up a few days later

Shredded had a going out of businesses sale awhile back in the underground.
Yeah... I saw that after I made the order and it didn't arrive. The sale ended in December but I placed the order in November. Idk what happened because I'd ordered from him before and it was fine. A couple of people in that thread said their order didn't arrive so maybe he just ran out of stock before jumping ship. Ngl I was pissed about losing $250 worth of btc but it's a risk you take even when you've used them before.

I really hoped somebody would ask.

For me, the most noticeable symptom for me would be balanoposthitic thrush that I'd get within a few days of any contact with DNP and that goes away within another few days after cessation of contact with DNP.

So non-fancy speak.... a dick itch. I find that oddly hilarious.

Didn't really make the connection for years until I saw my bloods today.
I also have had other symptoms, like when I used DNP a few years ago I got bad oral thrush as well... now my flu suddenly went from 5 to 10 (therefore the hospitalization) due to assumed superinfection, in which the condition might have or might have not played a role...
Funny or not I get the same thing with accutane. I tried 3 times to take in the last year and after about 4-5 weeks I have the same problem.
First time I was thinking that I got some std but after I stopped in a few days the symptoms were gone. Tried then another 2 times several months after and it was the same symptoms after the same time and they were gone in a few days also.
I took accutane years ago and didn't have this issue but now I have

@PeterBond years ago, a member called conciliator posted a ton here and elsewhere referencing the old studies. He seemed to be a guru on the subject, however he's either banned here or had his account closed. Was he correct in what he was saying for the years he posted info?
I'm still around. Years ago I switched from bodybuilding to ultramarathon running, which is still my passion. It's been about a decade since I've posted on any bodybuilding forum. But it was nice to poke my head in today and see a recent mention. I have lots of great memories here. Glad to see @Millard is still around. The article by @PeterBond is terrific. Cheers everyone!

I'm still around. Years ago I switched from bodybuilding to ultramarathon running, which is still my passion. It's been about a decade since I've posted on any bodybuilding forum. But it was nice to poke my head in today and see a recent mention. I have lots of great memories here. Glad to see @Millard is still around. The article by @PeterBond is terrific. Cheers everyone!
I'm pretty sure @Millard is more of an endurance guy now too!

Funny or not I get the same thing with accutane. I tried 3 times to take in the last year and after about 4-5 weeks I have the same problem.
First time I was thinking that I got some std but after I stopped in a few days the symptoms were gone. Tried then another 2 times several months after and it was the same symptoms after the same time and they were gone in a few days also.
I took accutane years ago and didn't have this issue but now I have
Probably anything that screws with your body enough can cause such issues with bodyparts that are oft strained in... wet and dark environment :)

Good to see you still around, I have read tons of things from you for years. As a runner, dnp is the absolute worst thing to use and train. Thankfully my days using it are over.

Hey @Conciliator , it's great to see you again. I hope you stay for a moment. As @janoshik said, I've developed a passion for (road) cycling over the past few years. Still enjoying bodybuilding for part of the year the cycling taking up some serious time.

I've recently created an endurance subforum. It'd be great to hear about your experiences going from bodybuilding to ultramarathon running and of course how you applied your extensive knowledge and curiosity about performance to your new pursuit. You have an audience!

I'd be really curious what you weighed at your peak and what you weigh now - and things like your blood pressure and resting heart rate changes from the bodybuilding days to now.