Pfizer Genotropine Orginal or Fake

EmberWave

Hello everyone,

I frequently see discussions on the forum about whether Pfizer Genotropin is fake or not. Having used it for years, I wanted to share my own methods for distinguishing between the real and fake products in this post.

1- The packaging on the pen:
The original product's packaging is filled with air and made from a really high-quality plastic-nylon mix. I don't know if you've ever made Lego sets before, but the packaging is very similar—extremely high-quality. In the original product, the packaging is filled with air, and the edges have a perfect triangular cut.

If the product is fake, the packaging is very poor in quality, with uneven cuts at the edges and no air inside.

2- The product's leaflet:
The leaflet in the original product is made from slightly thick, high-quality paper. In the fake product, the paper is very thin and poorly folded.

3- The expiration date on the box:
This is generally where I can most easily tell the difference between the original and the fake. I don't know why, but in the original product, the expiration dates are printed lightly, while on the fake boxes, they are printed very clearly and in bold.

4- The cartridge of the product:
When you open the pen and check the cartridge, if the powder inside is mountainous in shape, the product is original. In fake products, the powder remains clumped together, similar to standard peptides.

These are the things that come to mind for now. If you purchase and share pictures, I’d be happy to help you determine whether it’s fake or not. I hope no one encounters a fake product. Wishing everyone a great weekend!

Back