Pharma HGH

hawkberry04

I’ve been using Opti’s blacktops and have been very pleased for the most part. The only downside has been minor fatigue. I want to give Pharma stuff a try. I’ve considered Opti’s Ansomones but I’d like to see what my other options are. I’ve read about the various other pharma brands but I can’t find a sponsor on here who carries them. I’ve done quite a bit of digging, but the search engine on here isn’t too helpful. What other sponsors sell pharma GH? Can someone help point me in the right direction? Any help is appreciated!

I’ve been using Opti’s blacktops and have been very pleased for the most part. The only downside has been minor fatigue. I want to give Pharma stuff a try. I’ve considered Opti’s Ansomones but I’d like to see what my other options are. I’ve read about the various other pharma brands but I can’t find a sponsor on here who carries them. I’ve done quite a bit of digging, but the search engine on here isn’t too helpful. What other sponsors sell pharma GH? Can someone help point me in the right direction? Any help is appreciated!
Ive been using chiron's novartis somatropin recently has been great and no real sides other than tingly hands ona morning, i used hyge for years at around 3iu per day i used to not be able to keep my eyes open past lunchtime was so tired, im using 4.5 iu ed of this stuff for 3 months now no issues with tiredness. Would highly reccomend

Ive been using chiron's novartis somatropin recently has been great and no real sides other than tingly hands ona morning, i used hyge for years at around 3iu per day i used to not be able to keep my eyes open past lunchtime was so tired, im using 4.5 iu ed of this stuff for 3 months now no issues with tiredness. Would highly reccomend
Appreciate the input. I don’t think Chiron ships to the US. Am I wrong?

Hit up Sereno about the stims. Great price for those and 126 iu kits if you’re going to spend the money and not worry about fakes and get one of the best.

I also tried the opti blacks for 7 months last year at a lower hrt dose up to 2.7 im on the grey tops now. I took 2 motmnths off gh then started up again . I'm 3 months in on the greytops at 2.75 iu . I would say I like the grey tops a little more. I'm going to work my way up to 4 iu and see how that goes