Terbinafine 14*250mg / 35$

empagliflozin(jardiance) 30*10mg / 90$

Ramipril 30*5mg/ 15$

Ramipril 30*10mg / 20 $

Prednisone 30*5mg / 15$

Eplerenone 30*50mg / 30$

Can you get atorvastatin (Lipitor)?

and if so, how much?

My experience with the main PS is they sometimes send a tracking number after the parcel has left the country of origin, other times only once it has reached the country of destination, or not at all.
Does PS Pharma send a tracking number ?

Hi guys,
I sent 360 USD worth bitcoin to them on 10.23.
He told me he didn't received the payment yet (??)
I have proofs
I'm just making this comment to not be scammed lol

I've made several orders with pharmasource and I've had nothing but positive experiences. Great prices for legitimate products with fast communication too, I'll certainly be purchasing again in the future.

Shipping to Ireland usually takes 10-15 days, which could be better but it's a minor inconvenience.

Keep up the good work man

I've made several orders with pharmasource and I've had nothing but positive experiences. Great prices for legitimate products with fast communication too, I'll certainly be purchasing again in the future.

Shipping to Ireland usually takes 10-15 days, which could be better but it's a minor inconvenience.

Keep up the good work man

You are lucky then, I also hope It's not selective scam or became one recently.

Hi guys,
I have proofs
I don't believe these guys are known for scamming folks. Are you positive you ordered and sent your BTC to the right email?

Good luck and let us know how this all turns out.

You are lucky then, I also hope It's not selective scam or became one recently.
If the btc address was correct you should be good to go its a waste for him to scam somebody when there's more money to be made from repeat customers but don't forget this is black market so fuck you too

Hello.

First of all, we are sorry to post outside our thread.
But we have recommended a friend to buy products through you because of the good reputation of Pharmasource. But now he is telling us his order paid THREE MONTHS ago is still not completed. Also according to him he placed some new orders and its very slow and now no communication for over a week.
What’s up with that?
We don’t know how you work but it looks like you taking orders without having actual stock or something?

BTW: No offense or anything, but we are feeling a bit responsible for it because we recommended you. Hope you understand

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I have proofs
You have one unanswered mail and asume you are scammed.No one have been scamed in this thread and no one will be.

Hello.

First of all, we are sorry to post outside our thread.
But we have recommended a friend to buy products through you because of the good reputation of Pharmasource. But now he is telling us his order paid THREE MONTHS ago is still not completed. Also according to him he placed some new orders and its very slow and now no communication for over a week.
What’s up with that?
We don’t know how you work but it looks like you taking orders without having actual stock or something?

BTW: No offense or anything, but we are feeling a bit responsible for it because we recommended you. Hope you understand
First of all thank you for your recommendation and you are welcome to post what you want and think here.
Your friend order is not completed thats true.He placed new orders that i informed him will be slow because we don’t have in stock such quantities.Smuggling thru Turkish border 1000+ boxes of medications. About the communication he choose to speak with me thru app that i have no acces most of the time,he is also informed for this.When he reached me thru mail I responded same day.

Currently i am running this thread as one man operation.Recently work became much more than before,which leaded to delays in some orders .I fully take responsibility about that .Now i have someone who is going to work with me and i hope that will fix those issues.
Everyone who feels not satisfied with our services please mail me and will try to compensate my mistake in some way.
19997475-56A2-494E-99BA-BF544ABD2EB5.jpeg

Anyone could confirm those are the cabaser 1mg as they arrived in an untagged packet? I saw pics online but it doesn't show the size. They're very small, maybe 3mm in length. 40pills is what I ordered though, all the rest arrived in strips, so easier to recognize.
Thanks !

Attachments

• 20211102_164354.jpg
    20211102_164354.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 55
Anyone could confirm those are the cabaser 1mg as they arrived in an untagged packet? I saw pics online but it doesn't show the size. They're very small, maybe 3mm in length. 40pills is what I ordered though, all the rest arrived in strips, so easier to recognize.
Thanks !

Maybe your Google is broken? Found them easily. There's two different ones.

One is 7 01 and the other 7 02. 1 mg for the former. 2 mg for the latter.

First time placing order. Have paid by BTC.
Communication seems hit/miss compared to other sources, so will keep the community updated.

Thanks !
I have a cabaser bottle and they are like that.