PHARMA ONLY - Pharmasource

I package that came out on November 27 without even receiving the package, and he stopped answering my emails weeks ago, someone else is having problems....several previous orders without problems.

I package that came out on November 27 without even receiving the package, and he stopped answering my emails weeks ago, someone else is having problems....several previous orders without problems.
If you would’ve read the thread you would have the answer to that. Don’t know if people got refunded or what, but they never got their packs that were shipped in the middle of last year. Shipping lately from him has taken weeks, if you even get it

If you would’ve read the thread you would have the answer to that. Don’t know if people got refunded or what, but they never got their packs that were shipped in the middle of last year. Shipping lately from him has taken weeks, if you even get it
This is not David who take care of this thread and orders. He is another person and shipping from him was normal. I got a order in a week from payment
You made a confusing with the other thread that has a similar name.

Maybe your order got seized. Have you order something with no reship in case of seizing?
If you are from US maybe is still on the road as shipping is very slow from what I can get reading here. What your tracking says if you got one?

This is not David who take care of this thread and orders. He is another person and shipping from him was normal. I got a order in a week from payment
You made a confusing with the other thread that has a similar name.
I’m very familiar with PS. David was on point every time. Most of the time it was less than 10 days from payment to TD. Now people are waiting months and some order haven’t been fulfilled and reports of feds visiting people in the states. (Several months back)

I’m very familiar with PS. David was on point every time. Most of the time it was less than 10 days from payment to TD. Now people are waiting months and some order haven’t been fulfilled and reports of feds visiting people in the states. (Several months back)
I remember when David was on point. Alot guys thought he was pompous, I thought he was a funny guy. He's always been good to me. My only gripe was all his orals were identical. And he's got quite the variety to choose from.

I remember when David was on point. Alot guys thought he was pompous, I thought he was a funny guy. He's always been good to me. My only gripe was all his orals were identical. And he's got quite the variety to choose from.
I just realized @Nilatac is right lmao. I’ve used both and i get alerts on both threads. The pharma guy is solid (at least was last time I used him).

Everything ok. Just got my tracking number. It seemed odd. I had ordered at least ten times from Pharmaonly and had never had any problems.
Thanks Pharmaonly.

The products were omnadren what I ordered, and he stopped responding to the emails sent, he has no interest in solving the problem, the tracking number remained without leaving Bulgaria ... since December without news of him by mail.

Definitely something wrong here ! Hes not answering emails.
Also tracking from a month ago nots working.
Package is not moving .