pharmacom GH Darius

eddiegunz

Wow awesome stuff!!! I got some pharmacom GH from Darius for my girlfriend last week. Before she start using it her growth hormone level was .4 after a week of using pharmacom GH her level is 19.9 amazing. Darius products are awesome def recommend for you guys to try.

Wow awesome stuff!!! I got some pharmacom GH from Darius for my girlfriend last week. Before she start using it her growth hormone level was .4 after a week of using pharmacom GH her level is 19.9 amazing. Darius products are awesome def recommend for you guys to try.
Jesus fucking christ you schill fucks are pissing me off with these fucking threads.

Well there goes my theory about Darius not bringing the shills with him. Why am I surprised?

Eddie, her results are from the growth I shot into her. My loads are 50% IGF-1. You're welcome :cool:

LOL I think we're tired of all the threads....! This would be a great addition to Darius' thread.

Jesus fucking christ you schill fucks are pissing me off with these fucking threads.

Are you in fact suggesting that the OP praising "Darius" GH is not sincere?

Attachments

• c2a1ab3276736143e2ddefb2794c8c0a.jpg
    c2a1ab3276736143e2ddefb2794c8c0a.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 88
I got copies of blood tests that'll I'll post up later if that helps
There are already 1,457 pharmacom threads. I don't know...maybe you could have just posted your results in one of those. You joined two days ago and this thread was your 4th post...fucking shill much? How many other boards did you join to profess your exuberance over your girls bloods results. Fucking duh...

This is the only one.

You calling me a liar? I can easily see where you posted and you created this thread and posted in another one. 6 post only about Pharmacom and sucking his dick. I don't doubt you have bloods good for you, Dosent mean your not riding his dick for gear or credit.