pharmacom GH Darius

I meant this is the only post I have about review of GH and I'm not kissing,ass I'm being honest.
Idk why you guys are bashing me

I meant this is the only post I have about review of GH and I'm not kissing,ass I'm being honest.

It's amazing how you just joined as Pharmacom is taking off here and how you just decide to leave a review and post only on Pharmacom threads. Nothing suspicious there at all there

Guys I'm just giving an honest review you don't need to bash me.

No, you're whoring yourself out for $100 credit. When you post a review on Meso to get an incentive the review is almost meaningless. Better hurry and post the actual test so you can cash in.. ;)

And you weren't just stating your experience.. You were cheerleading and telling us we all need to try the products:

Wow awesome stuff!!! I got some pharmacom GH from Darius for my girlfriend last week. Before she start using it her growth hormone level was .4 after a week of using pharmacom GH her level is 19.9 amazing. Darius products are awesome def recommend for you guys to try.

Honestly I don't know why I'm even bashing you, meso members are smart and can tell what your doing and what you are.

Well there goes my theory about Darius not bringing the shills with him. Why am I surprised?

I wouldn't necessarily say that Darius put him up to it. Darius gives 100.00 credit to anyone that post's their results good or bad. If you order from him he let's that be known. My discontent stems from the fact that THESE people don't even have the respect to follow any type of etiquette what so ever. There's no interest in meso as a community. Just a tool to get the 100.00. Go start a thread at evo. They love positive feedback. In fact it's the only feedback they allow.

Im sure @Darius PharmacomStore himself doesn't want this either... people registering new accounts just to spam reviews on sites they don't belong to. Pisses everyone off. Maybe he should add a clause for a minimum # of posts on the forum you post a review at. Before we have a repeat of the naps free credit thread some while ago (except in tons of new threads instead of one naps thread)

I wouldn't necessarily say that Darius put him up to it. Darius gives 100.00 credit to anyone that post's their results good or bad. If you order from him he let's that be known. My discontent stems from the fact that THESE people don't even have the respect to follow any type of etiquette what so ever. There's no interest in meso as a community. Just a tool to get the 100.00. Go start a thread at evo. They love positive feedback. In fact it's the only feedback they allow.
I agree. That's the problem with Darius offering the $100 credit for posting results. It always brings out the worst behaviors, just like a whore who will do anything for that $100 crack rock. It's fucking pathetic. I have had a good experience with Darius and would purchase from him again. But there has to be a better way to implement that type of credit system. Something like Noah suggested, having a minimum # of posts to weed out the bullshit. If they don't have the minimum, they can take it to another forum and get their credit there. That way we don't have to deal with the bullshit and shill like behavior.

Listen guys you can say w.e you want I'm not kissing ass nor have I ever asked for the 100$ store credit all I'm doing is giving an honest review. So stop bashing me ok

Listen guys you can say w.e you want I'm not kissing ass nor have I ever asked for the 100$ store credit all I'm doing is giving an honest review. So stop bashing me ok

It's pretty insulting how fucking stupid you think meso members are. I'd pack it up, your rep is pretty much gone here

How many times you gonna say that shill ass lie. Post the results or shut the fuck up. Honestly either way we dont give a shit.

Still haven't seen the results. Must be finding some to copy offline

all I'm doing is giving an honest review. So stop bashing me ok
In your "review" you used "awesome" twice, "wow" once and the infamous "amazing".
That's not a review, that is sucking dick.
Shill like a mole, get whacked on the head like a mole.

No, you're whoring yourself out for $100 credit. When you post a review on Meso to get an incentive the review is almost meaningless. Better hurry and post the actual test so you can cash in.. ;)

And you weren't just stating your experience.. You were cheerleading and telling us we all need to try the products:
JB, I have mixed feelings about this

On one hand, I get where you're coming from, incentivizing it seems wrong. However, it also will show that batch to batch, they are (hypothetically) still producing quality gear. Some people need the cash incentive to go out and do it.

Still waiting on your labs to be posted.

mands

My suggestion is to instill a post limit with an alternative option of posting labs. If you're under the post limit but you're labs are legit, you still get the credit. That way people with low post counts still have an opportunity for the incentive and can still give helpful feedback for the MESO community. Just my .02

I agree. That's the problem with Darius offering the $100 credit for posting results. It always brings out the worst behaviors, just like a whore who will do anything for that $100 crack rock. It's fucking pathetic. I have had a good experience with Darius and would purchase from him again. But there has to be a better way to implement that type of credit system. Something like Noah suggested, having a minimum # of posts to weed out the bullshit. If they don't have the minimum, they can take it to another forum and get their credit there. That way we don't have to deal with the bullshit and shill like behavior.

You're right, I'll have to think about it and implement a better system.
Anyway, this was probably the first post of a newly registered member reviewing my gear.
He's also a member on EVO, with the same ID

Wow awesome stuff!!! I got some pharmacom GH from Darius for my girlfriend last week. Before she start using it her growth hormone level was .4 after a week of using pharmacom GH her level is 19.9 amazing. Darius products are awesome def recommend for you guys to try.

Thank you Eddie!
Please also provide a proof of your labs, it will help boost the credibility, being a new member here.

A reminder about my 100$ free store credit.
It's offered only for a FULL DETAILED LOG of the cycle, 4-6 weeks period at least or posting relevant blood or lab tests.

So, what he posted here about his girlfriend using the GH and being impressed won't get him qualified for sure.

You're right, I'll have to think about it and implement a better system.
Anyway, this was probably the first post of a newly registered member reviewing my gear.
He's also a member on EVO, with the same ID
It's not a secret around here that certain types of behavior are frowned upon, to put it lightly. In all honesty Darius, if you can find a way to avoid having this shill like behavior here, then your business will gain more respect. The last thing you want to do is wind up looking like Naps here. There has to be a better way, and you will gain more respect here if you can figure something out.