pharmacom GH Darius

Bros! I swear to Allah! 2 shots into Darius's GH and my dick has grown a solid inch! If you dont believe me spend all your money and send it to [edit]! No lie my dick can bench 135!!

Bros! I swear to Allah! 2 shots into Darius's GH and my dick has grown a solid inch! If you dont believe me spend all your money and send it to [edit]! No lie my dick can bench 135!!

Bro can't be mentioning countries like that. I made the same mistake. I'm sure Darius would appreciate it if you would edit that.

A reminder about my 100$ free store credit.
It's offered only for a FULL DETAILED LOG of the cycle, 4-6 weeks period at least or posting relevant blood or lab tests.

So, what he posted here about his girlfriend using the GH and being impressed won't get him qualified for sure.
Darius ive talked to numerous people and said you are the guy to talk to. The reviews on you and blood samples are better then anyone ive seen so far. I messaged you yesterday. Hope to hear back from you and try out your stuff.

Darius ive talked to numerous people and said you are the guy to talk to. The reviews on you and blood samples are better then anyone ive seen so far. I messaged you yesterday. Hope to hear back from you and try out your stuff.
Give him a few days, he's always gotten back to me. I think he's pretty busy right now, also there's a time difference :)

I dont see an edit next to my post for that post. Can a mod delete it?
I couldn't figure it out either. I think there might be a time limit. Just know for the future.

Give him a few days, he's always gotten back to me. I think he's pretty busy right now, also there's a time difference :)
Yes, he will get back within 48 hours TOPS. They are 6 hours ahead of East coast time zone.

Can't tell you from personal experience. However, trusted friends on here speak fondly of him.
I know ive been doing a lot of research on since the day i started on here. Wasnt really looking for a source but darius came up a lot and all i read was good things. I look forward to talking to him

Hi!
PM replied, sorry for the delay.
For a faster answer, 8-10 hours, please e-mail me through the website - PharmacomStore.in or directly at contacts@pharmacomstore.net

thank you!

Lol do you just go on every thread to call peoplwe shill's?

Every thread I go on your there with your shill accusations lol if you do it enough you will get it right one day :)
Hey... @WILL.E.NAYLER
Mindless is a well respected member of this community. If he's calling shill, theres a reason. Maybe you should spend a little more time here and see how things work before you start insulting the vets.

Hey... @WILL.E.NAYLER
Mindless is a well respected member of this community. If he's calling shill, theres a reason. Maybe you should spend a little more time here and see how things work before you start insulting the vets.

I have spent time here.. Every day infact.. Most of the day infact I am here all the time... I should ask for a application form I am here that much lol

But serious he has accused me and everybody else that is new on every thread I have been on, that's why I mention it,... You will get to know me more and more on meso and you will realise I don't say things just to cause an argument there will be a reason , and I do have a reason or I wouldn't have commented!

Hey... @WILL.E.NAYLER
I called shill on the OP as he just popped out of the woodwork singing the praises of this lab and all the other lemmings just happen to hop on the shill train. Definitely there's a lot of new people popping up here lately to pitch their UGL of the day.

I called shill on the OP as he just popped out of the woodwork singing the praises of this lab and all the other lemmings just happen to hop on the shill train. Definitely there's a lot of new people popping up here lately to pitch their UGL of the day.
I've noticed that as well. Lots of newbie action. They don't understand that good communication and t/a aren't a g2g. They're so desperate for a source that next thing you know all the noobs are pinning vegetable oil and the sources are spending their money.
The new guys have to understand that we're harsh and calling shill, to put out the fires they're lighting. You new guys have to understand that while you may think that certain WKM'S are harsh, its to protect you.

I have spent time here.. Every day infact.. Most of the day infact I am here all the time... I should ask for a application form I am here that much lol

But serious he has accused me and everybody else that is new on every thread I have been on, that's why I mention it,... You will get to know me more and more on meso and you will realise I don't say things just to cause an argument there will be a reason , and I do have a reason or I wouldn't have commented!

Some of these guys have been around for a long time. They also are saying what they're saying for a reason. It's not to be mean for no reason. Take a step back and look at the big picture. If the banner waving is permitted without the proper criteria to support it people can end up getting hurt. There is a greater good here.

I understand that there are shills here among us, me personally I don't think this source would do that, that's just my view tho so I see where your coming from.

But I think we need to see the good reviews as well as the bad to know witch sources are g2g, people will stop doing them to save there rep if they think they are going to look like a shill.

The source also asks people to do logs on there cycles they bought from him so just seems abit daft for him to be using shills.

Anyways I was just bustin his balls from a previous debate but these are my views on it :)

Anddddd never produced his bloods...womp womp.

We'll I got half my order in a couple days ago, I'm going to be posting up my bloods and shit through my whole cycle... but not for pharma, I honestly won't even mention them, just a progress thread and daily pics, if anything, so people can follow, and give suggestions if needed... Buying GH and not posting any labs is lame sauce.