PharmaHGH.net - US Domestic + International Pharm

Are these guys still around?
I sent an email since Monday with no reply
I used then earlier this year and everything was smooth

Oops never mind
Website says they are in break
You should spend time on SST where this source resides, since he royally screwed up his attempt to source here.

He's on break because a member on SST claimed LE attempted a controlled delivery. Pharma denied it at first, then closed his shop over it.

Oh and another member just posted pictures of floaters in his new order of Test C. You and anyone would be a fool to ever buy from this guy. He had an opening sale here...and shipped multiple customers floaters. And you can't find a better source than that?

You should spend time on SST where this source resides, since he royally screwed up his attempt to source here.

He's on break because a member on SST claimed LE attempted a controlled delivery. Pharma denied it at first, then closed his shop over it.

Oh and another member just posted pictures of floaters in his new order of Test C. You and anyone would be a fool to ever buy from this guy. He had an opening sale here...and shipped multiple customers floaters. And you can't find a better source than that?
Damn, the only thing I buy from this source is dysport, I don’t buy any steroids from them
But good to know
Not sure what’s SST site

The outside of my quad just looked swollen, nothing crazy, no bruising or redness, just swollen and warm to the touch. What prompted me to go in was that I could barely walk (health anxiety had me thinking I had a clot/DVT).

Here's the MRI/contrast report:
"MR Extremity Lower Left Joint With and Without IV Contrast

IMPRESSION:

Muscle edema at left vastus lateralis, which may be secondary to myositis, muscle tear, or contusion. Possible thin, elongated fluid collection suggesting the possibility of intramuscular abscess, 6.5 cm longitudinal dimension, 9 x 3 mm transverse dimension.

Subcutaneous edema/cellulitis at the left thigh.

Narrative
MRI LEFT FEMUR /THIGH WITHOUT AND WITH CONTRAST:

HISTORY: left thigh swelling, deep space infection?, elevated CRP and WBC

COMPARISON: None

TECHNIQUE: Multiplanar, multisequence imaging was obtained of the LEFT femur before and after the injection of intravenous contrast. Scanning includes bilateral femora/thigh, from the level of the hips to the distal metaphysis, specific attention to the left.

CONTRAST: 19 mL of Dotarem.

FINDINGS:

BONES: Marrow signal intensity normal. No evidence of acute osseous abnormality. No evidence of fracture, contusion, or avascular necrosis. No evidence of pathologic marrow replacement. Physiologic amount of joint fluid at bilateral hips.

MUSCLE/TENDONS: Moderate, ill-defined muscle edema evident at the left vastus lateralis muscle, from the level of the proximal to the level of the distal shaft. Differential diagnosis includes partial muscle tear, contusion, and myositis. Adjacent subcutaneous edema/cellulitis. An elongated, linear fluid collection observed within this edematous portion of the vastus lateralis muscle, measuring approximately 6.5 cm longitudinal dimension, and 9 x 3 mm transverse dimension, suspicious for abscess. No other findings evident within muscle or abdomen.

SOFT TISSUE: No mass or abnormal fluid collection otherwise observed. No abnormality evident along the course of neurovascular bundles.
"

Something similar happened to me (not from this source though). What IV antibiotics did they give you and what antibiotics did they prescribe you? And how did this end up resolving for you?

Aside from responses to people with questions, this will likely be my last post on the matter. I'll probably tag a few people below who had questions, concerns, etc, so sorry if I'm spamming y'all. @Sp2.0 @Tiredandhot @Juiceduptothemax @accountblown @Titan18 @pahick @Eddieb @JohnTheBaptist (it was Primo E)

I'm going to start with this: I didn't post a picture of my leg because I, personally, didn't think it looked that bad. My wife disagrees and think I should've posted it, but hey, you don't have to believe me. The other thing I want to say is that I find it extremely ironic that this source can drag their ass posting lab pics, but if I don't post my immediate MRI results, pictures of my leg, pictures of my wife's tits, and pictures of my ballsack, I'm making this shit up. I also want to note that for anyone who's never been to the ER and gotten XRays or MRIs, most hospitals don't just print you off a copy. You have to request a copy in the form of a CD, wait for them to make the copy, and then pick it up when they have it ready for you, which is what I had to do. If it worked differently for you, then cool, but that's not was I was able to do.

My goal with posting my experience was to be open and honest about what happened to me and hopefully prevent people from having something similar happen to them. Aside from my initial post once I got back from the ER, where I was justifiably upset, I have been more than fair in admitting to the possibility that this could've been my fault. After a lot of thought and using basic logic, I realize that I was being overly friendly only to be called a shill and shit on by the source. So yeah, fuck 'em, it was their gear and they can suck my above average veiny cock.

Here's the information and pictures, along with some awesome shit-talking and other complaints over at SST, so take it for what you will. I went to the ER with severe leg pain/swelling to where I was barely able to walk along with feeling like shit, increased HR + BP, admitted to the ER doc I had taken UGL steroids, had high CRP + WBC, got an MRI/MRI with contrast, got IV antibiotics + pain meds, and was prescribed 2 types of oral antibiotics. Guess what? The pain/swelling went away within ~2 days after starting antibiotics. But yeah, the first time I make a larger injection is the exact time I get an infection in my quad from something else...right???? First time in my entire life too! A complete coincidence, has to be! Better yet, I'm a shill working for another company playing fuckin' 4D chess to put these guys out of business! The best part is them saying they "found out" I have "multiple log in accounts". Through what method were they able to even determine that information? What a fucking joke, lol...

Side-note: Maybe the dude that had a similar experience earlier in the thread and hasn't said anything since is fuckin' dead :oops:

EDIT: Yeah I edited my cock and balls out since I figured no one wanted to see them...unless? :oops:
Wow, thank you! This is an extremely high quality post. I tremendously appreciate your attention to detail. I just went through a similar experience and your documentation of your experience really helped me a lot.

Wow, thank you! This is an extremely high quality post. I tremendously appreciate your attention to detail. I just went through a similar experience and your documentation of your experience really helped me a lot.
Of course, this is a harm reduction board after all. I will NEVER make claims I can't back up, especially something as serious as a source's gear causing an infection. My stance is still the same, that new people will see posts like these and do a better job vetting sources before pulling the trigger on one.

Weird how when I’ve taken a vial of pharmacy test C on back pack hunting trips it’s never crashed even at -5 C. Why does UGL crash so much easier , more curious than anything.
Considering pharmaceutical cyp is 200mg and most ugl is 250mg the 200mg can hold well at low temps while the 250mg is prominent to crashing in lower temperatures.

Aside from responses to people with questions, this will likely be my last post on the matter. I'll probably tag a few people below who had questions, concerns, etc, so sorry if I'm spamming y'all. @Sp2.0 @Tiredandhot @Juiceduptothemax @accountblown @Titan18 @pahick @Eddieb @JohnTheBaptist (it was Primo E)

I'm going to start with this: I didn't post a picture of my leg because I, personally, didn't think it looked that bad. My wife disagrees and think I should've posted it, but hey, you don't have to believe me. The other thing I want to say is that I find it extremely ironic that this source can drag their ass posting lab pics, but if I don't post my immediate MRI results, pictures of my leg, pictures of my wife's tits, and pictures of my ballsack, I'm making this shit up. I also want to note that for anyone who's never been to the ER and gotten XRays or MRIs, most hospitals don't just print you off a copy. You have to request a copy in the form of a CD, wait for them to make the copy, and then pick it up when they have it ready for you, which is what I had to do. If it worked differently for you, then cool, but that's not was I was able to do.

My goal with posting my experience was to be open and honest about what happened to me and hopefully prevent people from having something similar happen to them. Aside from my initial post once I got back from the ER, where I was justifiably upset, I have been more than fair in admitting to the possibility that this could've been my fault. After a lot of thought and using basic logic, I realize that I was being overly friendly only to be called a shill and shit on by the source. So yeah, fuck 'em, it was their gear and they can suck my above average veiny cock.

Here's the information and pictures, along with some awesome shit-talking and other complaints over at SST, so take it for what you will. I went to the ER with severe leg pain/swelling to where I was barely able to walk along with feeling like shit, increased HR + BP, admitted to the ER doc I had taken UGL steroids, had high CRP + WBC, got an MRI/MRI with contrast, got IV antibiotics + pain meds, and was prescribed 2 types of oral antibiotics. Guess what? The pain/swelling went away within ~2 days after starting antibiotics. But yeah, the first time I make a larger injection is the exact time I get an infection in my quad from something else...right???? First time in my entire life too! A complete coincidence, has to be! Better yet, I'm a shill working for another company playing fuckin' 4D chess to put these guys out of business! The best part is them saying they "found out" I have "multiple log in accounts". Through what method were they able to even determine that information? What a fucking joke, lol...

Side-note: Maybe the dude that had a similar experience earlier in the thread and hasn't said anything since is fuckin' dead :oops:

EDIT: Yeah I edited my cock and balls out since I figured no one wanted to see them...unless? :oops:
Thank you so much for sharing all of this info and I am sorry this happened to you. It is inexcusable that after this event the inmates here haven't dictated to sources that sterility testing be par for the course for required testing. A source can't afford 240 usd to test batches of their products. Unreal.

Thank you again for your detailed post. Godspeed Brother!

Thank you so much for sharing all of this info and I am sorry this happened to you. It is inexcusable that after this event the inmates here haven't dictated to sources that sterility testing be par for the course for required testing. A source can't afford 240 usd to test batches of their products. Unreal.

Thank you again for your detailed post. Godspeed Brother!
I've learned quite a lot since first finding MESO!

Back