MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Friday is here lads,means Let's start the damn weekend PROMO!!!!!

$450 = 10 x FREE TEST PROP
$750 = 10 X FREE SUS
$1250 = 10 X FREE PRIMO

YOU NEED TO PUT
PROP, SUS OR PRIMO IN DESCRIPTION TO CLAIM.

Friday is here lads,means Let's start the damn weekend PROMO!!!!!

$450 = 10 x FREE TEST PROP
$750 = 10 X FREE SUS
$1250 = 10 X FREE PRIMO

YOU NEED TO PUT
PROP, SUS OR PRIMO IN DESCRIPTION TO CLAIM.
:rolleyes: Back again and as if nothing went wrong. This is good stuff. Thanks Mr PQR. You can go fuck yourself though buddy. Better yet, go join Cansu in HGHgear and fuck yourselves.

U just order from me on eroids and i even help u so u can still use bogo and here u talk shit about me? U even lab test my primo
My response was to Trennedoutlunatics photo. I did talk shit because you insulted some members here. I made it a point to test your product because of how highly you spoke of it. Your product tested well which is why I just purchased more of it. Also we just spoke through PM about my order situation and you took care of it which I respect.

My response was to Trennedoutlunatics photo. I did talk shit because you insulted some members here. I made it a point to test your product because of how highly you spoke of it. Your product tested well which is why I just purchased more of it. Also we just spoke through PM about my order situation and you took care of it which I respect.
Thanks for the honesty. I was confused on this guy. The rep is a fucking cocksucker worthless piece of shit but the recent product appears to be solid.
I just can't order from a source with a rep like that. I guess if their shit is fire and no one else has any quality I would consider it, but there are a lot of options.