MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Thanks for the honesty. I was confused on this guy. The rep is a fucking cocksucker worthless piece of shit but the recent product appears to be solid.
I just can't order from a source with a rep like that. I guess if their shit is fire and no one else has any quality I would consider it, but there are a lot of options.
Agreed. Which is why my first order was through a reseller because I didn’t like his attitude. However, with his recent promo I placed an order. I made a small mistake and spoke to him through PM. He could’ve easily told me to go fuck myself but he was very cordial and helped me out. There’s no doubt this guy is passionate about his product and he’s always testing. So with the way he just handled himself through PM with me, I would do business with him again.

I never used phamaqo, but here in Germany this ulab has a pretty good reputation, why is he getting bashed?

(no one buys from this guy here on meso, they buy it from other resellers or a local seller)

@Mr.PQR hi do you still have stock of trenbolone and oxandrolone? thank you
Yes it is in stock bud
Agreed. Which is why my first order was through a reseller because I didn’t like his attitude. However, with his recent promo I placed an order. I made a small mistake and spoke to him through PM. He could’ve easily told me to go fuck myself but he was very cordial and helped me out. There’s no doubt this guy is passionate about his product and he’s always testing. So with the way he just handled himself through PM with me, I would do business with him again.
I am very passionate about my work...i invest more then any other lab,every raw and final product is always tested. If they talk shit i fight back, simple.

I never used phamaqo, but here in Germany this ulab has a pretty good reputation, why is he getting bashed?

(no one buys from this guy here on meso, they buy it from other resellers or a local seller)
Not true, orders come a lot from meso. This is just full of trolls talking bullshit.
My lab is the best and everything is spot on perfect. @SkankHunt can Confirm or ask @janoshik

Same I tested his anavar 50mg and the test come perfect 53.22mg

You can don't like the man but honestly as long as the products are good I do not care.

Last edited:
Not true, orders come a lot from meso. This is just full of trolls talking bullshit.
My lab is the best and everything is spot on perfect. @SkankHunt can Confirm or ask @janoshik
No i mean the people here in Germany doesn't buy from you, they buy from other resellers or a local reseller and phamaqo is very popular here but too expensive for me, so I was curious why you getting bashed

PharmaQo is also one of the least expensive in my opinion. He almost always has a deal going on, if he doesn’t most of his resellers do. He’s also constantly testing his gear.