MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

These guys are on top of their game.The tren mast test blend and sustanon is great even on low doses.

I would be interested to see tests for arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury, nickel, zinc, aluminum, etc. in the raws and/or finished product.
My man, if your so concerned about these things we have more than a couple opportunities in this forum to buy pharmacy products.

My man, if your so concerned about these things we have more than a couple opportunities in this forum to buy pharmacy products.

I don't see pharma products sold USA domestic.

Other UGL on here have already agreed to pay for this testing.

Last edited:
What is the eta on your Bayer Rimobolan to US? Been trying to find reliable source with Legit primo, but your pharmaqo primo also has good reviews even on pm.com.

Last edited:
What is the eta on your Bayer Rimobolan to US? Been trying to find reliable source with Legit primo, but your pharmaqo primo also has good reviews even on pm.com.
Can’t comment on the Bayer but I enjoyed the primo 175. Was nice to find a higher dosed primo with minimal to no pip. I hate larger injections to it was nice for me. For what it’s worth.

Primo175 price is unbeatable and test results are solid. For me, I prefer Primo175 than Bayer Rimobolan.

Ok order placed, I’m just trying to figure this bitcoin out. Do I send from cash app or bitcoin? Much appreciated guys

ltlYIGi.jpeg
JL6pf2j.jpeg

ty sir @Mr.PQR time to go to work so i can make another order

Primo175 price is unbeatable and test results are solid. For me, I prefer Primo175 than Bayer Rimobolan.
Awesome, It’s been hit or miss with my luck. I switched from Bayer Rimobolan for another sources primo and it was under dosed, then tried another and had nasty pip. But I’ve heard nothing but good things about pharmaqo, a lot of testing, and for the price it is way more bang for your buck. I’m giving it a go.

Last edited: