MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Eagle landed, everything looks good!

Smooth, I’ll be able to give some feedback shortly, also definitely will be placing another order.

Last edited:
How long from order to delivery my brotha? The last time it was less than 2 weeks for me
Around the same, My order was placed on a weekend, so I knew it wouldn’t fly for a few days. Once I received tracking I sit back and wait. That’s when People start to panic and start spamming emails asking for tracking in fear their order is lost, or that they have been scammed. I personally feel for domestic shipping, two weeks is reasonable, under is Great. Nowadays people want Amazon prime eta’s lol

@Mr.PQR Hello, I made my first purchase last Friday(11/18). I ordered using domestic US shipping. Can you tell me when it will ship and how many days it will take for me to receive it? Thanks

My dude you ordered 2 days ago. Relax and stop with the questions. Mr p will come through. There is no need for this nonsense.
It’s my first time ordering. Things get sketchy with many different buyers in the past. I think if I use my hard earned money I have the right to ask two questions. Sorry you don’t agree.

It’s my first time ordering. Things get sketchy with many different buyers in the past. I think if I use my hard earned money I have the right to ask two questions. Sorry you don’t agree.
They have already replied before me,wait a few days,your order has been sent to the shipper,once shipped i get the tracking and send it to you.. patience bro u are safe

if you would have read my post right before you asked the question, I mentioned I also ordered on a weekend night. I know you want a response immediately to make you feel like you weren’t robbed but chill! This is apart of the chances we take. He’s solid, he’s on many other boards. Think business days, it’s not Amazon prime brotha

They have already replied before me,wait a few days,your order has been sent to the shipper,once shipped i get the tracking and send it to you.. patience bro u are safe
Yeah one of them replied by telling a first time customer of yours to “Shut the fuck up” and you even liked it! so you’re reply is completely unacceptable and puts me off making my first time order now.

Yeah one of them replied by telling a first time customer of yours to “Shut the fuck up” and you even liked it! so you’re reply is completely unacceptable and puts me off making my first time order now.
Literally, no one cares about your first-time order bro. Please just leave.

Rex.