MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

BOGO ON ALL ORDERS $600+
EVEN HGH AND ANYTHING ON THE SITE WILL BE BOGO!! Anything that's from pharmaqo!!

BLACK FRIDAY BOGO SALE STARTS NOW!! AND IT WILL BE LIVE ENTIRE WEEKEND!! ENJOY!!!

The BOGO sale doesn't show up in the cart. Will you just send out my entire order twice/double every product I paid for?

This is the last BOGO promo in 2022 and last day to use it guys!! All orders over 600$ will get BOGO

I think there was a mistake with my order. I checked tracking and it said my package was delivered in NY…I don’t live in NY. Could you explain this? @Mr.PQR

What shipping adress did u leave bro? Send me your order number

Hi Mr P, I placed an order Sunday night for $600+, Nov 27 PST at approximately 2200. I just received a note on my order that the promo will be not filled. It states "the order offer was for weekend only." I have the mail from you dated Nov 27 confirming the order. Please advise.

Thank you.

Rex.

Hi Mr P, I placed an order Sunday night for $600+, Nov 27 PST at approximately 2200. I just received a note on my order that the promo will be not filled. It states "the order offer was for weekend only." I have the mail from you dated Nov 27 confirming the order. Please advise.

Thank you.

Rex.
Thanks for making this right. Excellent customer service. A simple note as to what time the offer expires and in which time zone would avoid all such problems in the future.

Rex.