MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Hi too all the iron loving brotherhood. im hope you all having the great plans for the holidays season. im want to say if any person have genuine issue for make the good holiday for family maybe because of have the financial problem and cant afford to buy the items for the kids or the family. Pleae make for me the email i not like to seeing people upset for this time of the year. I knowing im get now 1000s emails but for the people im think are genuine im will make some help.
This is time for always be happy with the family. If not with presents then defiantely with good food and laughing.

Hi too all the iron loving brotherhood. im hope you all having the great plans for the holidays season. im want to say if any person have genuine issue for make the good holiday for family maybe because of have the financial problem and cant afford to buy the items for the kids or the family. Pleae make for me the email i not like to seeing people upset for this time of the year. I knowing im get now 1000s emails but for the people im think are genuine im will make some help.
This is time for always be happy with the family. If not with presents then defiantely with good food and laughing.
My Nan is in some desperate need for Some Test Cyp and HGH, anything you can do brother

Mr.PQR, thanks for your understanding about the holidays season, can you please help me on resolving the order, I made a new message for you and sent on your contact form website as well

@Mr.PQR I want to thank you, I’ve been on TRT for six years and most of the time I was not on hCG. I met my soon to be wife a few years ago and just did a pct to have a child. After using your all in one PCT product, my fertility blood work shows I’m good to go to have a child.

Is domestic actually shipping in a few days to a week or am I better off saving some money and ordering intl. The whole point of domestic is to receive items quicker so I'm just asking???

Hi @Mr.PQR, I sent you an email aswel as a DM with a question about my order. But I have not heard from you. Could you please respond? Would like to keep it private.

Is domestic actually shipping in a few days to a week or am I better off saving some money and ordering intl. The whole point of domestic is to receive items quicker so I'm just asking???
Never ordered domestic from them but my last order international came in 12 days. Worth it to save the money in my opinion

How is the tri tren or tren in general is everything gtg I did some research reading through all the pages and someone mentioned that this stuff was fake or something...I'm going to prepare for a bb competition and don't want to waste my hard earned money.