MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

How is the tri tren or tren in general is everything gtg I did some research reading through all the pages and someone mentioned that this stuff was fake or something...I'm going to prepare for a bb competition and don't want to waste my hard earned money.
Lmao wtf said any of this was fake? I’ve never had any issues with any of mr p’s stuff. They have tests on their site too.

How is the tri tren or tren in general is everything gtg I did some research reading through all the pages and someone mentioned that this stuff was fake or something...I'm going to prepare for a bb competition and don't want to waste my hard earned money.
It is great bro

Bit late but just wanted to say that Mr.P does a good job. My international order got jammed up and never arrived. He made sure he got me taken care of quickly and I got my order no problem a few days later.

I will definitely be ordering more tren and test suspension, the PIP is barely noticeable, very smooth.

Any chance you can get some testing done on your water based suspensions? I know all your other products are tested.

There is so many mixed reviews on this lab and I already placed a damn order so can anyone explain why I find bad reviews on this lab because now I'm thinking about sending all my stuff to my buddy that can test hormones at the hormone analysis center or Chem to seriously

Mr. P My order number is 17104 I hope all my stuff is dosed correctly do you offer in store credit for test results from sending out samples???

DEAR ALL

THE PHARMAQO TEAM AND MYSELF MR P WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
THIS IS THE TIME TO BE WITH FAMILY AND ENJOY TIME TOGETHER NOT NEED FOR WORRY FOR BILLS AND MONEY.
THIS IS FABRIACTED THINGS TO MAKE LIFE MISERY.
MESSAGE FROM MR P: WHEN YOU WORRY FOR MONEY IT WILL NOT COME.
INSTEAD ENjOY WHAT YOU DO WITH HONESTY AND YOU WILL GET MONEY AS PART OF IT.
JUST MAKE IT SURE BE IT SAFE AND NOT MAKE TOO MUCH DRINK.

ANYTHING YOU NEED IT PLEASE MESSAGE IM ALWAYS ONLINE.

THANKS

MR P

DEAR ALL

THE PHARMAQO TEAM AND MYSELF MR P WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
THIS IS THE TIME TO BE WITH FAMILY AND ENJOY TIME TOGETHER NOT NEED FOR WORRY FOR BILLS AND MONEY.
THIS IS FABRIACTED THINGS TO MAKE LIFE MISERY.
MESSAGE FROM MR P: WHEN YOU WORRY FOR MONEY IT WILL NOT COME.
INSTEAD ENjOY WHAT YOU DO WITH HONESTY AND YOU WILL GET MONEY AS PART OF IT.
JUST MAKE IT SURE BE IT SAFE AND NOT MAKE TOO MUCH DRINK.

ANYTHING YOU NEED IT PLEASE MESSAGE IM ALWAYS ONLINE.

THANKS

MR P
A good man.

Mr. P My order number is 17104 I hope all my stuff is dosed correctly do you offer in store credit for test results from sending out samples???
U did not even received your order and u already complain.
Yes i will underdose stuff to save few cents and lose miliions later.

Their products are dosed correctly.They have a"Lab test results" section on their website and they keep update newest results at their TG and many places.

Their products are dosed correctly.They have a"Lab test results" section on their website and they keep update newest results at their TG and many places.
He is one of those that want to scare sources to get the free gear but here his chances are zero.

He is one of those that want to scare sources to get the free gear but here his chances are zero.
No sir absolutely wrong, I can understand your opinion but I just been scamed and played with when it came to previous sources in the past and I guess im paranoid... nothing irritates me more than doing a cycle and getting nothing out of it. I mean no disrespect.

Just placed my order. I will post my results to this thread. Thank you to those that have been posting their results as well. It’s so hard to have faith in sources anymore, but mr p has a strong following and I will take the leap.

Just placed my order. I will post my results to this thread. Thank you to those that have been posting their results as well. It’s so hard to have faith in sources anymore, but mr p has a strong following and I will take the leap.
Thank you Brother appreciate it.... pharmaqo is not like other sources,u will see for yourself