MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Do not post that here. I’d take it to email bro. Mr p will make it right if the issue was on their end.
I hope so…I sent an email on Monday and still haven’t gotten a response. I’d hate to think he won’t honor my order because of all the good reviews, but I haven’t gotten a response yet. I’ll try email again

Posting potentially personally-identifying information (e.g. tracking numbers, etc) is prohibited.
I hope so…I sent an email on Monday and still haven’t gotten a response. I’d hate to think he won’t honor my order because of all the good reviews, but I haven’t gotten a response yet. I’ll try email again
Greedy guy are u? By accident i have send u tracking number from another order. So u used this to lie it was send to another adress while u already received your order on 28 bro. ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK this is your tracking and order was send to correct adress.

Posting potentially personally-identifying information (e.g. tracking numbers, etc) is prohibited.
Do not post that here. I’d take it to email bro. Mr p will make it right if the issue was on their end.
He is liar bro, already got his order on 28 ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Was curious as to how big the fuck up was. Well atleast you're only out like what..100 bucks?

I've seen some misships on $1,000+ orders.

If the dilemma was caused by pqo/usps, and in fact not an error made on your end, I'm sure Mr.p will offer reship.
There was no fuck up,he got his order but by accident i give him wrong tracking from another guy and he tried to used it to be smart and get another order for free

Greedy guy are u? By accident i have send u tracking number from another order. So u used this to lie it was send to another adress while u already received your order on 28 bro. ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK this is your tracking and order was send to correct adress.
@Mr.PQR you should relax before you make accusations. I don’t know what you’re talking about. Can you send me the correct tracking number then?

@Mr.PQR I want to say that I’m completely sorry. I was WRONG about me not receiving it. When packages are delivered to my apartment, they are usually dropped off at the front of my door. When I saw the tracking I was given and noticed how it wasn’t sent to the correct state and I didn’t see anything at my door..I thought it was sent to the wrong place. When I saw that you said that it was delivered and that you accidentally sent me the wrong tracking number, that gave me the idea to check my P.O. Box.(I don’t usually check it because I’m only sent letters and envelope mail ). When I checked my P.O. Box I found it. I was WRONG about your integrity and I hope to purchase from you again in the future, sorry.

@Mr.PQR I want to say that I’m completely sorry. I was WRONG about me not receiving it. When packages are delivered to my apartment, they are usually dropped off at the front of my door. When I saw the tracking I was given and noticed how it wasn’t sent to the correct state and I didn’t see anything at my door..I thought it was sent to the wrong place. When I saw that you said that it was delivered and that you accidentally sent me the wrong tracking number, that gave me the idea to check my P.O. Box.(I don’t usually check it because I’m only sent letters and envelope mail ). When I checked my P.O. Box I found it. I was WRONG about your integrity and I hope to purchase from you again in the future, sorry.
U have already received your order when u made the post here bro

This is bull crap. You up and decided to check your po box after you put the source on blast. You gave him the address to ship it to, you saying you gave him your apartment address but it was somehow delivered to your po box? Liar, this kind of stuff will follow you around this forum.

This is bull crap. You up and decided to check your po box after you put the source on blast. You gave him the address to ship it to, you saying you gave him your apartment address but it was somehow delivered to your po box? Liar, this kind of stuff will follow you around this forum.
@Tiredandhot I meant the mailboxes that are inside an apartment complex. I didn’t know what name to call them so I said P.O. Box. Relax man

It appears that dude never thought to check his mailbox inside his appt (which he refered to as a P.O) for a package *because he was following an inproper tracking number*. He had no reason to check it. He checked it immediately when mr.p corrected the tracking number and it showed delivered to the correct address. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, bc I don't really believe anyone is stupid enough to think they'll get away with a trick so un-elaborate.

It appears that dude never thought to check his mailbox inside his appt (which he refered to as a P.O) for a package *because he was following an inproper tracking number*. He had no reason to check it. He checked it immediately when mr.p corrected the tracking number and it showed delivered to the correct address. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, bc I don't really believe anyone is stupid enough to think they'll get away with a trick so un-elaborate.
Don't worry bro, he is banned as a customer hope he is smart enough to understand that,if he orders something he will only get cheap dildo to play around instead of gear

Don't worry bro, he is banned as a customer hope he is smart enough to understand that,if he orders something he will only get cheap dildo to play around instead of gear
@Mr.PQR if that’s how you choose to handle your customers then ok. You sent me the wrong tracking number so I didn’t check my mailbox.I never accused you, I only asked questions. I apologized to you and sent you a paragraph but instead of admitting that we both made a mistake you banned me. If that’s how you choose to handle it then ok. Wish u the best.

@Mr.PQR if that’s how you choose to handle your customers then ok. You sent me the wrong tracking number so I didn’t check my mailbox.I never accused you, I only asked questions. I apologized to you and sent you a paragraph but instead of admitting that we both made a mistake you banned me. If that’s how you choose to handle it then ok. Wish u the best.
Liar bro,be honest and everything is okay