MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

how do y’all feel about the Ment? It’s not really doing much for me after 5 weeks — probably gonna switch back to just Test for now.

You guys ripped me off and for a measly 78.00 it might not matter to you but I don't make a lot of money I sent my payment I gave you all the information I gave you my crypto wallet Address where I sent I gave you me Transaction hash # I screenshot it and you respond back saying it's my fault I must have done something wrong. I didn't do anything wrong. The only thing I did wrong was dealing with you. I'm just beat. That's fucked up.

You guys ripped me off and for a measly 78.00 it might not matter to you but I don't make a lot of money I sent my payment I gave you all the information I gave you my crypto wallet Address where I sent I gave you me Transaction hash # I screenshot it and you respond back saying it's my fault I must have done something wrong. I didn't do anything wrong. The only thing I did wrong was dealing with you. I'm just beat. That's fucked up.
Give us your order number so we can check is this true bro

Am I tripping or was at one point a lab report on FastRip 150 by janoshik on your webpage? Only reason I am asking is cause I recall product was extremely overdosed at like 90 each rather than 50 and working out my dosing protocol currently thank you very much if you know

Am I tripping or was at one point a lab report on FastRip 150 by janoshik on your webpage? Only reason I am asking is cause I recall product was extremely overdosed at like 90 each rather than 50 and working out my dosing protocol currently thank you very much if you know
Yes it was overdosed bro,i will find it and send u here in messages