MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Hi, I ordered some tbol from cat cafe about a year ago when they were still open. Anyway what came was pharmaqo tbol. I looked up the verification code and it couldn’t be verified. So it’s obviously fake pharmaqo. I was wondering what are the chances it’s not even tbol in there? I was under the impression tbol is faked pretty regularly, but I thought catcafe was a trusted vendor when they were open. If anyone can help me out that would be great. I might end up just throwing it out because I can’t afford to take anything that isn’t tbol as an athlete not looking to gain a lot of weight. Thank you

No way cat cafe was scamming. Was that EU or CCUSA?

No,he Would order original pharmaqo over us..with code verification people usually do mistakes cause its case sensitive
Yeah no doubt those were genuine.

The pharmaqo products would be very tough to fake. Their packaging and seals are well above any UGL product I’ve recieved. You would know if a vial was fake without the code honestly.

These vials have unique tamper plastic, and a damn pamphlet that pulls out from the label of the vial. The presentation is really top notch.

Yeah no doubt those were genuine.

The pharmaqo products would be very tough to fake. Their packaging and seals are well above any UGL product I’ve recieved. You would know if a vial was fake without the code honestly.

These vials have unique tamper plastic, and a damn pamphlet that pulls out from the label of the vial. The presentation is really top notch.
Thank you bro

All are shipped,what are u talking about?
Nothing has updated since the 30th it just says label created. I just want my test Jesus fuck

The main concern seems lack of communication. You also mentioned a Easter sale that never happened, unfortunately.

When can we finally expect the shipment?
Statements like - it's still taking a while, sorry guys - don't help us much. We need facts and clear statements.
When will the orders arrive?
We all have difficulties in life, some like this, some like that.
But now we need to know how things are going here with you.

Why so long

I wish they mentioned this before I ordered

I’ve placed the order last week and haven’t received any update on my order since. No tracking number. So this is going to be extended to 20 days in total for EU delivery. That’s too long unfortunately. Why order from your lab when I can get it from another vendor within 7-10 days of placing the order?

lol its beyond me how anyone would still order from this piece of shit organization, it's run by teenagers and idiots. EuPharmaqo scammer didn't taint or ruin the reputation of this brand, mr PQR already did this a long time ago by scamming several people and promising refunds that never happened. Just read up on this thread. It's a disgrace.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SOURCE. SCAM ALERT.

It's really sad that such a good lab obviously doesn't have a reliable seller. It's like Ferrari can't get it together to organize one to sell their cars.

Surprised they’re still allowed to post on the forum.

Ya know, just all this

I had 2 orders that needed reshipping. Got them both very quickly and so have all the brothers on our WhatsApp channel. Most of us just waiting for international shipping to get back to 100 before ordering again. Keep us posted @Mr.PQR

HGH BOGO PROMO IS LIVE!!
ADD MINIMUM OF 5 KITS IN YOUR CART AND USE CODE SUMMERSHRED TO GET ANOTHER 5 KITS FOR FREE!!! BTC PAYMENT ONLY!!!