MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmaqo Labs

Shipping time is normal bro,after u receive your tracking delivery is in 10 days
I’ve placed the order last week and haven’t received any update on my order since. No tracking number. So this is going to be extended to 20 days in total for EU delivery. That’s too long unfortunately. Why order from your lab when I can get it from another vendor within 7-10 days of placing the order?

I’ve placed the order last week and haven’t received any update on my order since. No tracking number. So this is going to be extended to 20 days in total for EU delivery. That’s too long unfortunately. Why order from your lab when I can get it from another vendor within 7-10 days of placing the order?
You tell us … why did you order from this source ?

It’s the first time I’ve ordered and I’ve heard good things about your products. Only issue is I wasn’t aware of the delivery times or how long it takes to process an order.
U see every reseller online has pharmaqo? And u know they just send us the orders and we ship them , so when u ship so many orders every day every week ofc it takes bit longer to ship them out

U see every reseller online has pharmaqo? And u know they just send us the orders and we ship them , so when u ship so many orders every day every week ofc it takes bit longer to ship them out
I’ve worked in retail. I’m not attacking you so there’s no need to be defensive about it. It’s my first time ordering from your lab and other much smaller labs would send tracking and a confirmation email within 1-3 days. It’s 2024, long shipping times don’t exist anymore especially when ordering domestically in Europe. Ironically I’ve used pharmaqo products before from a reseller and the quality was quite good, hence why I’m ordering from you.

I’ve worked in retail. I’m not attacking you so there’s no need to be defensive about it. It’s my first time ordering from your lab and other much smaller labs would send tracking and a confirmation email within 1-3 days. It’s 2024, long shipping times don’t exist anymore especially when ordering domestically in Europe. Ironically I’ve used pharmaqo products before from a reseller and the quality was quite good, hence why I’m ordering from you.
Thank you for your order brother.
We ship illegal stuff so safety is priority and for our shipper is impossible to ship so many orders so fast

Which vendor? Because the EU domestic doesn't seem all too reliable rn...

@Mr.PQR any chance you could look into the EU Domestic issues and see if you could escalate the issue and find out what's going to happen?

Many users are still waiting for their Orders including mine for over 3 months and the lack of communication plus the deadlines stated of which none were respected are just causing endless flame and paranoid messages.

Would appreciate if you could escalate this somehow up the chain

I know its a long shot but we all love Pharmaqo and simply want what we paid for

@Mr.PQR any chance you could look into the EU Domestic issues and see if you could escalate the issue and find out what's going to happen?

Many users are still waiting for their Orders including mine for over 3 months and the lack of communication plus the deadlines stated of which none were respected are just causing endless flame and paranoid messages.

Would appreciate if you could escalate this somehow up the chain

I know its a long shot but we all love Pharmaqo and simply want what we paid for
Different company bro. That’s like asking QSC to look in to why your local gym dealer ripped you off

Even if it's a separate entity, Pharmaqo allowed their good name to be used by PharmaqoEU, and is now tainted by the disgraceful treatment of those customers.

At the very least, Pharmaqo is obligated to offer the affected customers a deal to replace their missing orders at as low a cost as possible.

If not, prepare to suffer from a blow to Pharmaqo's reputation as word spreads far and wide because no one will make a distinction between Pharmaqo and PharmaqoEU,

Good luck trying to contain the damage then.

And next time be more careful choosing a partner.

Last edited:
Even if it's a separate entity, Pharmaqo allowed their good name to be used by PharmaqoEU, and is now tainted by the disgraceful treatment of those customers.

At the very least, Pharmaqo is obligated to offer the affected customers a deal to replace their missing orders at as low a cost as possible.

If not, prepare to suffer from a blow to Pharmaqo's reputation as word spreads far and wide because no one will make a distinction between Pharmaqo and PharmaqoEU,

Good luck trying to contain the damage then.

And next time be more careful choosing a partner.
These guys are scam artists. I asked for a refund due to the long wait times and heard no word back from either email or on here.

These guys are scam artists. I asked for a refund due to the long wait times and heard no word back from either email or on here.

I have no issue with the products (although please score your orals for easier splitting like everyone else).

But it seems wiser to buy from established resellers, since it's easy to ignore individual customers, while buying through a reputable dealer gives you some protection from poor service.

I have no issue with the products (although please score your orals for easier splitting like everyone else).

But it seems wiser to buy from established resellers, since it's easy to ignore individual customers, while buying through a reputable dealer gives you some protection from poor service.
Reselling = Significantly higher price.